T.O.: Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.O.: Part II

alright. as an avid eagles fan, it pains me to draw further attention to this very public fact, but our friend terrell owens is having some problems with the eagles management. he wants a new contract; they've said that he has to either play under the current contract or not play at all.

i believe them. that is, i think they're going to hold him to those two choices, and not rework his contract, trade him or cut him. so you only get to bet on those two options (for now).

enjoy. psychic insight is not only allowed but encouraged.

Why would you post that here? Did Terrel start training hung ga?

Just messing with ya. I don't watch sports I play them.

Comment

Why would you post that here? Did Terrel start training hung ga?
      not that i know of. but look for him to do so in the near future, in his driveway, surrounded by press. (to whoever didn't get that, don't worry about it.)

Comment

Everyone wants to be like the NHL and our athletes need to see it happen before they stop bitching. 700 DD's on starting without.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

that is, everyone wants to be like the NHL, only profitable.

(BTW the flyers are winning the stanley cup next season. you can quote me.)

Comment

It's okay, I won't quote you. I'm not interested in hockey, it's just a bunch of non-profiting canucks, if ya ask me.

Comment

so i had a dream last night, in which a football game was about to come on, and i was in the bar with my grandfather. now my grandfather loves football, but he is adamantly opposed to both drinking and gambling; which is why i was surprised when, in my dream, he professed to me his love for both drinking and gambling. anyway, he offered to take me up on a bet regarding the outcome of the game that was on the TV at the time.

what this has to do with anything, i'm not sure. but i'm going to take it as a sign that all of you here on russbo.com need to start gambling away your fake money. this bet will be resolved a week from yesterday... so get to it.

i'm also changing around the odds a bit, since T.O. played in a recent preseason game, which is a hint that he'll play in the real one, too. if any of you were savvy enough to notice this and bet between then and now, good job. if not, it's still not too late to make a bunch of fake cash.

Comment

Hmm that sounds like a good idea. I read about him sitting out some of the earlier pre-seasoners but didn't know he was back. I'd bet, but I seem to have lost my 6000 or so in favor of thirty-three dollars. What the hell?

Comment

What ever happened to the poof fellow who got caught in a test after spending too much time on tour with lenny kravitz?
                  Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
                    Hmm that sounds like a good idea. I read about him sitting out some of the earlier pre-seasoners but didn't know he was back. I'd bet, but I seem to have lost my 6000 or so in favor of thirty-three dollars. What the hell?
                    Oops, don't I feel stupid, I was looking at my rep power!

Comment

What ever happened to the poof fellow who got caught in a test after spending too much time on tour with lenny kravitz?
                      haha, ricky williams is back on the dolphins this year after finally facing the fact that he will owe them around $13 million if he retires from football before his contract expires. he's playing for the base salary this year (i think $1.5 mil or so) with hopes of getting back to his previous form, so that he could actually have a chance of paying back that debt. he has to miss most of the first half of the season because of prior violations of the league's substance-abuse policy, but he might be playing after that, providing he doesn't toke up anymore.

oh, but if you want the official story, he just came back for the "love" of the game.

Comment

Oh of course, the love of the game. He wasn't bullied into submission by his owner's team of rabid lawyers.
                        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

I thought it was 8.6mil, and the suspension is 4 games.

T.O. is a tool, both for Donovan and the Eagles offense and in the other sense.

oh, and I think I scored a ticket to the Denver Philly game here on Oct. 30.
                          practice wu de

Comment

honestly i don't remember exactly how much he owes. the number $13 mil came to mind for some reason and i went with it. and you're right, the suspension is only four games, so i guess i should say he'll miss a quarter of the season. so maybe i was wrong about the numbers. but i was speaking in the poetic sense.

kickoff tonight!!

Comment

absofreekinlutely...

couldn't come too early this year either.... even though the baseball playoff race is somewhat exciting this year.... it was time.
                              practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                              X