No announcement yet.

T.O.: Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guys' a shitty, selfish individual with no character. Forget B.O.
    Peace, favor your sword. "In these modern times many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use." Achille Marozzo, 1536 Donald Corey Pillow

Familiarity breeds Contempt

Citizens should not fear their governments; governments should fear their citizens.

There ain't a wrong way to do right or a right way to do wrong! Joe Frazier

Ignorance is Bliss

Comment

he's also an amazing football player, which is why, despite all this shit, i was happy to see him come out on the field last night.

however, i was unhappy to see him wait too long to look for a pass that resulted in an interception, and fail to catch a pass that would have been a first down, and possibly even a touchdown. so we lost the game. but besides the fact that we now know T.O. is really on the team, there is another silver lining... we get to play the 49ers next week.

Comment

Aw, shit...I lost. But it was better losing 14,000 than forking over 6,000 just to get 4,000.

But that's not why I posted. I posted ebcause I want to ask you if my lost earnings can somehow be allocated to a JAIL BL account.

So can they?
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

well, if you were to win, you would get back the money you risked. so rather than turn 6,000 into 10,000, you turned 14,000 into nothing. but do play again.

in the world of fake online gambling, just as winnings drop from nowhere into the pockets of the winners, losses dissolve into nothingness. so i don't have that money. i do have lots of other fake money, but again, i don't really see the point in sending BL back to hell. maybe i'll change my mind by tomorrow.

Comment

There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job.
            ​ okbet gaming

Comment

Working...
            X