aboutshaolin.com is no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aboutshaolin.com is no more

After 3 years in operation, the site aboutshaolin.com has closed its doors.

Aw, I remember that place to be a good resource. Some guy named Alin from about shaolin helped me out once when I was getting into a dilemma... I guess at this point they can't do much about the "preservation of Shaolin historic and cultural heritage."
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Anyone know why they shut down? A Yongxin "special", or, did they just get tired and disgusted with all the changes?

BTW, we've been running here for, coming up on ten years.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Couldn't we do something to celebrate...like...ummm ?????? a competition, or something, maybe????
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Before anyone jumps to try to buy aboutshaolin.com domain, they still own it till Dec. 15, 2009.
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Wait, got my years screwed up. I thnk we're going on 8 here. Or is it 9?

Damn, it was so long ago.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

to be honest, I always thought that site was full of foo foo wannabe incense burners.

the forums anyway.

my heart shines in gladness to greet your devout Buddha nature. Mu.

that kind of shit.
              "Arhat, I am your father..."
              -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

I wish that we all could talk to each other like that. Sometimes.

Wouldn't that be nice? Make for a nice day in the russbo neighborhood.

russbo.com

Comment

"My heart shines in gladness to greet your devout Buddha nature. Mu.

that kind of shit."

I have a name for these kinds of people.
                  I coined this phrase when I left Yan mings.
                  Amitabha nerds! Or Gay Wads!

Comment

so I'm a gay wad now, eh? and I thought I was just some poor, lost jew.

g
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Mortal.

That kind of word causes endless karmic ripples of unsmiling Buddha skhandas. My inner Guan Yin Pu Ti Svaho softly cries at such negativity.

I quietly bow to you.

Dog, spoon, pebble.
                      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

LOL! I still love you man.

And a merrry amitabha to you. May a thousand buddhas smile on your undeserving spirit!

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                          I wish that we all could talk to each other like that. Sometimes.

Wouldn't that be nice? Make for a nice day in the russbo neighborhood.
                          Also a confusing day.
                          Peace, favor your sword. "In these modern times many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use." Achille Marozzo, 1536 Donald Corey Pillow

Familiarity breeds Contempt

Citizens should not fear their governments; governments should fear their citizens.

There ain't a wrong way to do right or a right way to do wrong! Joe Frazier

Ignorance is Bliss

Comment

I am sorry your heart is so confused by shadows. Instead, happy blades of grass. Rock, water.
                            -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Working...
                            X