"Now where's my cootch been...."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Now where's my cootch been...."

FRESNO, Calif. - The former mistress of convicted murderer Scott Peterson is back in the spotlight after a DNA test showed that her first child was not fathered by the man who was paying child support.

Anthony Flores, 29, has been paying Frey $175 a month for nearly four years, his attorney, Glenn Wilson, said Wednesday. The father of the 4-year-old girl is actually Fresno restaurant owner Christopher Funch, Wilson said.

No one answered the telephone at Porky’s Rib House on Wednesday, and Funch did not have a listed home number.

Frey’s attorney, Gloria Allred, said Wednesday that her client never intended to deceive Flores.

“Amber, in good faith, always believed that Mr. Flores was her child’s father,” Allred said.

Frey, a massage therapist from Fresno, was Peterson’s mistress when he killed his pregnant wife, Laci, in December 2003. Her testimony helped prosecutors convict the fertilizer salesman, who was sentenced to death. (msnbc)

Classic. Predictable. Gotta love it.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I hate that big nosed white trash. If your going to be a giant skell and cheat on your wife at least do it with a hot younger babe. She sleeps with so many guys she doesn't know who fathered her child. Lets put her on Montel to do some dna tests.

Comment

i always like it when the newspapers can finally say things like, "...was Peterson’s mistress when he killed his pregnant wife", rather than use the word "alleged" five times a paragraph.

anyway, this thread was worth it to see the word "cootch" in the title.

Comment

when i clicked on it the first time i thought it said "coach" i thought it was gonna be about another muy thai guy going ape shit down there. was interesting to see this though...
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
          i always like it when the newspapers can finally say things like, "...was Peterson’s mistress when he killed his pregnant wife", rather than use the word "alleged" five times a paragraph.
          Yeah, I like it when they don't beat around the bush with that shit, because he was found guilty anyway, so who gives a damn?
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

oops...

lol, She's just hoping that other guy is the father. Montel would have a full stage just for this one....
            practice wu de

Comment

Yes, only on russbo.com will you find the word "cootch" in a title. Sorry to those that this offended, I've been in a "mood", lol....

This all is so tragic, is comical.

The poor bastard that has been paying child support for a kid that isn't his, to a woman who can't seem to remember whom she's selling cootchyland tickets to, seems to be an upstanding guy, albeit, a poor one. Which, in my opinion, makes him all the more so honorable. He'll be relegated to the trashbin of history, though, in the meantime, made of fool of. Someone needs to tell him that being honorable and nice doesn't really get you anywhere in life these days.

The stupid bastard that killed his wife and kid, for this slut (an opinion I garnered when I first saw her on television, for what reason I don't know; she just had that "worn out cootch" appearance), is just that. A stupid bastard. He'll no doubt spend the next twenty years having cootchy dreams, while the boys do their own "make a cootch" moves in thte prison shower room with him.

Laci's family has been devastated, all because of improper cootch appeal.

And this bitch will no doubt continue to have autobiographical books written for her, no doubt be adored on Oprah, and no doubt, find more men to entice, marry, and destroy. Which brings to mind an old saying, "There's gold in dat dere cootch".

Cootch Zachsan. It's a good word. It's been the downfall of many a man. And monk....
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

THe cootch is a powerful thing, indeed. But it may not be the worst thing that's happened. The cooch is what drives our world today. Without it, we can see the makings of failure:

There is no cootch, the boy grows into the man.
                There is no cootch, the man never leaves the home.
                There is no cootch, the man has no will.
                There is no cootch, the man wastes away.
                There is no cootch, the man dies unfulfilled.

If there were no cootch, there would be no life as we know it. Truly is the cootch a great and powerful, as well as cold and ruthless. Much like nature, she drives upon the world with a wrath and a glory that pulsates in the winds, the trees, and the blood of men.
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

ah, I feel so empowered. Bwahahaha.... Bow before me, for I am a posessor of cootch and I can wield it at will. Not being trashy, I tend to wield it selectively however.

I thought the title of this thread was "now where's my crotch been?" , and was expecting another where's waldo extravaganza from doc, only this time with pron overtones.
                  Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

What Joyce Kilmer really meant to write:

I think that I shall never see
                    a cootch as hairless as me.

Perhaps, unless the dollars fall,
                    I'll never see a cootch at all.

A cootch whose hungry mouth is prest
                    Against the young man's pleading zest;

A cooch that may in summer wear
                    A nest of critters in her hair;

Upon whose bosom cock has lain;
                    Who intimately lives with pain.

A cooch that looks at the ground all day,
                    and spreads its slippery lips to say,

Poems are made by fools like me,
                    But only a cootch can set you free.
                    Poetic bastard, ain't I. And with that pearl, I'm off....

russbo.com

Comment

That is why it is best for us to kill our mates after we have gotten ours.

Comment

Working...
                      X