Doc's in trouble...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc's in trouble...

Oh, we met during my Muay Thai training....

They wanted to interview my Muay Thai master, a teacher who comes from a family of Muay Thai masters that go back two hundred years. They also wanted to interview the big bald ugly guy from America, who came to train with the great Muay Thai master. Four of them. Four little Thai girls, doing some work for college.

One was pretty damn cute, and she caught my eye. And it was obvious, that my eye caught hers. Or, maybe the shine off my sweaty bald head caught hers. Whatever. Something definitely happened.

She's actually very pretty, with one hell of a smile. Quite the little looker. The little looker who no doubt, has some sort of intentions for me. But, there's problems.....

She's Thai. And cute. I'm American. And I'm cute. Hey, I'm ****ing cute, ok?

She lives in Thailand. I live in America. And Shaolin. And Thailand. And wherever else I don't get thrown out of or arrested in.

She's half my age and half my size. I'm, oh, we won't talk about that.

She speaks Thai and a little bit of English. I speak English to some degree and a very little bit of French and Chinese. I'll never, ever be able to understand this Thai "kapumkar" shit.

She's Muslim. I'm a mix of agnostic, Christian, Catholic, atheist, and Buddhist, all depending on the season, the holiday, and the phase of the moon. Show me a good sale after Christmas, and I'll be a Jew too.

Being a Muslim, she gets up early. Like five AM. To pray. I, also being a prayer minded individual, do my prayer services at night. I go to sleep at five AM.

Anybody see a future here? Oh, what to do....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Doc, cant say much but i can say this:

first of all it depends how strict her and her family are with regards to islam. if they are strict, and well in general to most people gals are not meant to be with someone Non-Muslim - it depends on their sect and how liberal they are. Does she wear the head scarf? Im guessing not?

As far as the praying part - it depends on the position of the sun... its before dawn so it changes throughout the year (currently around 5.30am here in UK but can go up past 8am sometimes). Im assuming if she does her prayers then shes practising islam so already knows what i said above in regars to what she is allowed to do and not to do.

That doesnt help much though - when u caught someones eye thats it

Now i know you are not religious but to fill you in... islamically the choice is hers and all that happens for her life rests with her decisions. Shes accountable for everything and on judgement day will be held accountable by God. that doesnt mean her family will not try to make her see the "error of her ways" though.

I know a few people locally who have the woman with a non-muslim man, they have a very healthy relationship and a very good family.

tread VERY carefully here because if her family find this out and are shocked, it may well get nasty for HER. As she has to be there and you dont.

if you wanna talk more about this side of things then the next time you see me on MSN or whatever just message me or email

dave
    Last edited by dave; 04-10-2003, 08:42 PM.
    simple and natural is my method,
    true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

Hahahaha....

How bout a simple answer??? (I'm fully cognizant of the issues, as I've been reading a lot of Islam stuff lately, lol, but thanks for the input).

I guess the bigger question is, because she's Muslim, do I get to pick three more?

Little religious girl with big bald American me. Ha. Oh, I just find this whole thing, well, humorous. More to come, no doubt.

Tickled,
      doc
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Doc if i had a simple answer i wouldnt be in the position i am now in... almost as screwed up as yours - but in this case not really my fault

u want 4 gals? jeez - wouldnt wanna be you at period time when they are ALL in time with each other. Not to mention you have to treat them all EQUALLY (islamically) lol!

How serious is she about the religion? is she Thai or Indonesian or something else? (might help a little to know that way can kinda tell more about what islam she is most likely to practise - Sunni, Shia, Wahabbi [hopefully not the last]).

i doubt this part but have you met her family or a brother or something? Or was it just the sneeking around thing going on?

A lot of it depends on both of you really - she knows basically what i said above im sure so its her decision and also yours.

The main thing in my experience like i said - is to make sure she doesnt get in to any bad position with her family, especially if you are not there all the time too. i mean depending on how strict or crazy they are a lot can happen - even sending her off to get married to someone else while you are not there as an extreme!

Also theres a lot of dodgy stuff about islam online especially so if theres anything you are unsure of or wanna ask me feel free - ill try my best to answer

dave

ps. it is quite a humerous image
        simple and natural is my method,
        true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

Doc,

With your "we won't mention that" I'm sure you can help her to meet god.

Jeff

Comment

Jeff, I don't think I'll ever make her see Allah, or God, or Yahweh, or scream out any of their names. (Certainly not mine, why these women forget to scream out my name, or remember my name, is beyond me).

No, like two ships passing in the night, mine no doubt, taking on water, we were not meant to collide.

I mentioned this, because I find great humor in the futility of it all.

The horror, LOL,
            doc

russbo.com

Comment

I'm sure they do call your name..."Doc, get off of me", "Doc what the hell are you doing?", "Doc I said deeper not harder!" etc. Not to worry, it's good to know you have an impact on the people in your life.

Comment

It doesn't matter!

Doc..do u really care what religion she is?...
                do u have time to get to know her?...do u really want to?....LOL...just do what u think is right... Use Ur Buddhist mind/heart for this...haha..U R a grown man...I say- If u think it's worth it...do it!!...
                (Jeffpeg's back! Hi jeffpeg!)
                Amitofu!!
                LoVe U PeoPLe!!!
                M.K

Comment

No, when it comes to relationships, I don't care what religion they are. The only thing that is important is the presence of genuine functioning primary and secondary female sexual characteristics, and respiration.

What else matters?

russbo.com

Comment

Um, I think the fact that's it's not a man would be highly important...

Comment

LOL

HAHAHA!
                      Yeah....I guess that's true....
                      ROFL..
                      If u r ready for some sacrifise..Ok then.....But WE Need U Doc (BWNUD)- A new co-operation..
                      Any body whos anybody will be in it!...LOL
                      WE LOVE U DOC!....
                      Amitofu!
                      M.K

Comment

Working...
                      X