No announcement yet.

What the heck happened to Boy George???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck happened to Boy George???

Ex-Culture Club frontman Boy George has denied cocaine found at his New York City apartment belonged to him.

The flamboyant British singer-turned-DJ was arrested on Friday morning, after calling police to report his Little Italy property had been robbed.

He was later charged with falsely reporting a burglary and drug possession, after cops allegedly found 3.5 grams of cocaine next to a computer.

Former drug addict George - real name George O'Dowd - appeared in Manhattan Criminal Court on Saturday after spending the night in a prison cell.

His lawyer, Lou Freeman, says: "He does not know where it came from. He's had a lot of people in his house. A man who has something to hide does not call the police."

George, who flew into his native London yesterday, is due to return to court in New York on December 19. If found guilty he faces up to 15 years imprisonment.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Steve; 10-10-2005, 08:18 PM.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Heck, I hope the caine is at least keeping him from blowing up ... he's one ugly fat guy!
    Peace, favor your sword. "In these modern times many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use." Achille Marozzo, 1536 Donald Corey Pillow

Familiarity breeds Contempt

Citizens should not fear their governments; governments should fear their citizens.

There ain't a wrong way to do right or a right way to do wrong! Joe Frazier

Ignorance is Bliss

Comment

Working...
    X