Inferno RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inferno RPG

The famed Inferno RPG (role playing game). We have it here now, on russbo.com. It is open to all registered, super, and elite members.

I'm not exactly sure how it works, but it's an addictive, role playing game that is tied into your activity in the forums. Much like the Forum Market, where you get docdollars for your posting and reading activity, the Inferno rewards you with "docciedollars". However, with the "docciedollars", you can make bank loans, purchases, battle, bet, etc, etc, all within the Inferno world.

Please keep this in mind: docdollars which you get in the forums, and which can be used in the forum and the Forum Market, have nothing to do with docciedollars, which can only be used in the Inferno world. The advantage to this is obvious: we all start on a level playing field. As of today.

Jump right in and see what it does. More options in the Inferno world will be opened up as time goes by. It's all pretty self explanatory.

And, from what I hear, terribly addictive.

You can enter the Inferno world, via the Inferno link in the navigation bar above.

More information concerning the Inferno, can be found in the forum, under Shaolin Community Services / russbo.com INFERNO: The RPG

The Inferno is presently open to all registered, super, and elite members, and will be until January 1, 2006, at which time, we might have to limit it to only be available to super and elite members, because of server bandwith issues.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

The Inferno RPG has been taken down because of overall Forum upgrades. A newer version is currently being designed, and I will install it once there is a stable edition.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X