No announcement yet.

russbo.com (and doc?) BANNED in China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, back to important things here. We're talking about my banishment. Remember?

(the first time i tried ot send this to you i got an "Illegal host/domain name found" error returned ot me, saying that it couldn't send the email... maybe the Chinese gov REALY doesn't want ppl talking to you! lol...so now i'm sending to all the email addresses of yours that i know...hope it gets through this time...)
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I declare this as a rumor and a lousy internet connection. I regocnize the guy from this email and I know he was using henan mobile gprs like I do.. It is pretty safe to say doc is not banished by china. At least not YET. If you keep posting photos like on front page they might change their mind

And hello to all from the back room of decheng's school. Here we are eating takeaway tangculiji and surfing the russbo. Mondays here are blessed free days for my legs.
      Last edited by deemu; 11-14-2005, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X