im a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im a newbie

as you all know im a newbie so i realy dont know my way around where do i go to see what post are sent to me or should i saywhat post have been put up that are replying to mine and where do i go to see email snet to me on the site and private messages ok well thats all and my sn for aol in xanthic20031989 so please any one out there that has been studying shaolin kung fu for some odd years please im me that is also my email addres

Welcome to Russbo Land Xanthic,

I'll try to give you a little help to the use of the forum.
    First you should subscribe to the forums and threads that you are interested in. You can do so for the whole forum or just for a single thread. On top and bottom of each side you can find a tool "subscribe to this forum" or "subscribe to this thread". After you subscribed, this forum or thread will be shown in your "user cp".

On top of the side you can enter to your user cp by clicking on the button. In your user cp (user control pannel) you can make changes of your options. Click on "edit options" and in "Messaging & Notifications" you can chose the option "use email notification by default", so you'll get an email notification when someone posted to one of your subscribed threads or forums.
    To see your private messages, just enter your user cp again. They are listed there. I use to login to the site via user cp, so I can immediately see my messages. And again you have the option to get an email notification when someone send a private message to you. You can find this tool in edite options under Messaging & Notifications. You also have the possibility to get a pop up box when you receive a PM.
    Oh, and don't forget to delete your messages from time to time, as you only have a limited amount of free space.
    In the user cp chose "private message" (right side on top). On the right side of the new window you can chose between Inbox, sent items, and message tracking. On the left side you should go to "show messages from the beginning", to see all of your messages. Enter the 3 folders one after the other and delete the old messages there.

So, I wish you to have fun here in Russbo Land.

Cheye
    Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

wow it seems you have explored the forum pretty well!

dave
      simple and natural is my method,
      true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this.Thank's for sharing.

Here is My Homepage:Tumaya sa Top Cue Sport Events

Comment

Working...
        X