• Help. Please help.

OK, I'm having a bad year.

Incredibly stupid Muay Thai coaches.

Idiot loser punk monks.

Dishonorable business people.

Girlfriends with issues.

Health going to shit.

Bad luck on top of more bad luck.

Ignorance, ignorance, ignorance. I'm surrounded by ignorance.

Just when you thought the year was almost over, and things were going to get better, I get this email:

Dear Russbo.com,

My name is xxxxxx, I am interested in learning more about yourselves and exactly what is a shaolin monk and how someone trains to become one, what does the daily schedule involve and how do people typically become a monk, what are the goals and ideals?

Also, a second note, please could I ask where you can train in shaolin kungfu or martial arts fulltime in a live in position in a school, is there anywhere in the UK, or if not where is the closest place and the costs involved?

Sincerly

xxxxxx

Good Lord, I am the LAST person to be writing back to this guy. Can someone PLEASE answer this for me....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

"Dear Russbo.com,

My name is xxxxxx, I am interested in learning more about yourselves and exactly what is a shaolin monk and how someone trains to become one, what does the daily schedule involve and how do people typically become a monk, what are the goals and ideals?

Also, a second note, please could I ask where you can train in shaolin kungfu or martial arts fulltime in a live in position in a school, is there anywhere in the UK, or if not where is the closest place and the costs involved?

Sincerly

xxxxxx
    "

A shaolin monk is a ruthless and succesful, business and lady's man, trained by the chinese government in the art of chinese sport wushu with the soul purpose of impressing foreigners at the "Shaolin temple".

Daily schedule consists of drinking starbucks, training wushu and badmouthing other wushu masters.

Every monks goal seems to be to open their own school in a foreign country where they are worshipped by starry eyed amitabha nerds. Oh I almost left out also to get one of their attractive foreign students preggers.

Live in position. I think China is one of the only places to offer this. BUt why go to china and poop(diahreea) in a hole everyday? When you could train at your local school with all the comforts of home like a carpet covered toilet seat?

Costs are always very expensive due to the fact that monks lack craving anything materialistic.

Sorry Doc couldn't help it.

Comment

Mortal, nothing to apologize for. I deeply respect honesty, which is something that you seem to have plenty of.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

You can always ask her to smoke buddha skunk and watch Jackie Chan's movies full time, in a "live in" position!
        The East? The West?

Men and Women, that's all...

Comment

"You can always ask her to smoke buddha skunk and watch Jackie Chan's movies full time, in a "live in" position!"

lolo I like the "live in" position after a week of hard training.

"doc Mortal, nothing to apologize for. I deeply respect honesty, which is something that you seem to have plenty of."

Thanks Doc!

Comment

Working...
          X