Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morality and Entrepreneurship

So:

Theoretically speaking, if one was to start a thread in which the main discourse was to determine if starting a thread just for the purpose of making docciedollars was:

a) effective,
    b) confusing and redundant,
    c) morally reprehensible, or simply
    d) sheer damn genius,

what would you all have to say about that? Theoretically, of course. Please keep in mind that, in said theory, replying to this thread gets you money as well, so I might suggest quantity of response as opposed to quality. You know, like usual.
    effective
    33.33%
    morally questionable
    16.67%
    redundant and confusing
    0.00%
    sheer damn genius
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Sheer damn genius, in my opinion. Let me know if it works.

And for the next person that does this, a trip to BL land. (HELL).

But Plum, we let you get away with anything. And nobody steals from YOU.

Or else.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

see, that's why I like it here. it's that special blend of jaded cynicism and sick humor, topped off with the fact that I get special treatment.

Art is only truly art the first time someone executes it, after that it's all redone crap, so I can't imagine any of the fine respectable denizens would attempt a thread like this. I know it's shady, but what do I care? I'm neutral.

By the way, doc, your avatar disturbs me in a new and unpleasant way. Good one.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

hey I just noticed next to our avatars there's a new "Scan" option. cool.

Comment

looking like about 10 bucks a post.

Comment

You'se women's and yer thinkin'...yer shur are smarrt.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Creating threads certainly goes a long way to creating docdollars, if you're tricky enough. I don't know about docciedollars, though.

Comment

Working...
              X