Alas poor Kevin, I knew him well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alas poor Kevin, I knew him well.

I have had a small frog living in my outside pond. I named him Kevin.
    Last night Kevin was killed and partially eaten by a raccoon, and then later he was finished off by a possum.

He was a fine frog, and I'm sure he was a nice snack.

Ah the circle of life.
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Quit trying to get docciedollars through appeals to pity!

Last night, on the other side of the continent (from you) I was changing the salt in the water softener. It was a cold day, and the rains were just coming. When I lifted the bag of salt, I noticed a scurrying creature who had, prior to my intrusion, taken shelter under the 40 lb bag. With kindness and curiosity in my heart, I quickly called for my dog to come and enjoy the site of a fellow creature. However, my dog is an instincitve retriever/hunter. In less than a minute, the lizard had defensively lost it's own tail and was playing dead when my dog, regardless of the smell or taste of the lizard playing possum, killed it with several swift bites.

I heard it scream as it's bones shattered.

It is a good toy for my dog, but I'll probably steal it from her and compost it, because, ew...a dead lizard? Don't lick me!

Additionally, it is the least I can do, being the bringer of death to the small reptillian creature.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmitofo...
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

utterly touching stories....
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

My cat Yojimbo likes to bite my feet. Does that count?

Comment

this thread only counts to prove that I am a frogless docciedollar grubber, LYF is a lizard killer who composts badly and your feet smell like cat food.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

No don't worry, it's not that my feet smell like cat food, it's that he's very stupid. He eats dust sometimes. But that's part of his charm.

Comment

I want to ask about the dust-eating, but somehow I think it's better if I dont.

Comment

The things that people will do for docciedollars.

Impressive.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by plumflower_pm
                  I want to ask about the dust-eating, but somehow I think it's better if I dont.
                  I know no fear-- and I therefore ask about the dust-eating!

Comment

He occasionally eats dust. Perplexing, yes, but that's really all the detail there is on the subject.

Comment

Aw, well, atleast you don't have a dog that likes to eat cat shit. I don't know when the last time my dog did it, but all I know is there is a desire within her to eat cat shit. And I'll be so bold as to say that all dogs have an inner hankering to eat cat fecal matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X