alas poor mortal i knew the mut well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alas poor mortal i knew the mut well

ahh, mortal my colorful little pet. i knew him well, now he has seemed to change on me, all of a sudden he started talking politics with the jackass the farmers called zachsan, i think it may be time to lay my little doggie to rest, he has changed so much

i thought his only interests were martial arts and ****ing other b!tches..

maybe i need to rub his nose in some shit? what do u guys think
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

lolo Lay me to rest please! I don't have the guts to do it myself.

But its good to know your thinking about me.

Comment

There's a lesson to be learned here: People who talk about politics are wimpy fags who would totally get their noses rubbed in shit by a real ninja. Bitches!

Comment

listen here you lil pup, hellzwindstaff will make short work of you with his "hellzmortalkiller" technique. this move comes straight from the hung kuen kung fu and will destroy all deviants named mortal, every time. espcially if wing chun is used to defend it, that will only infuriate hellzwindstaff

and on a side note, all those who do talk politics dont get their noses rubbed in shit, but its obvious they are full of it already.

Comment

lol this is getting weird. What happened to the good old days when 2 men at odds would just measure their johsons against each other?

Comment

I don't remember those days at all...Unless you are referring to "Our Summer in San Fran," which, I hear, has a lot of johnson action. I don't really know for sure, I just heard about it.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

remember lei, hes arhats friend, i think thats all that needs to be said about that.

hes also a whop, who fears hellzwindstaff, and hung gar.

Comment

lolo Hung gar. I fear this art the least. At the Wongfei hung tourney there was so much hungar I had to keep smacking myself to keep from dosing off. Stuff looks just like karate. Except the forms take forever. Slow and awkward. YAWNNNNN!

I am an expert in hellswindstaff and I have a purple belt in TKD. So you all better watch out.

Maestro next year you should go to that tourney. That way we could both compete in the fighting. True chances are you will probably be elminated in the first round. But you never know. Plus there is plenty of useless hungar for you to critique.

Comment

the yee's hung gar tourney, ive wanted to go for awhile but im not big on tournaments or forms really. hung gar looks how it looks, imo you wont find a better method of transmitting principles of energy manipulation with the systems based on lau kiu then in hung ga kuen.

as for wing chun, hmm, your so proud of your sifu grados i think hes seen to many bruce lee movies myself..but, i wish i had the capabilities of my sifu in hk, he had more speed power and agility then any monk or anyone ive ever seen and not just slightly better then those "shaolin monks" he was ridiculously faster on a level i didnt even know was possible, and judgeing from the half ass applications at grados wing chun i have no doubt his bong sau wouldnt save him from my master

but hung ga suxx, its shit underneath mr myogis boot, might aswell be karate lolo

Comment

"the yee's hung gar tourney, ive wanted to go for awhile but im not big on tournaments or forms really. hung gar looks how it looks, imo you wont find a better method of transmitting principles of energy manipulation with the systems based on lau kiu then in hung ga kuen."

I was never into them either. After seeing the level of competition it made me think. I agree about looks. Wingchun is THE most bring thing to watch. Even more boring then hunggar.

"as for wing chun, hmm, your so proud of your sifu grados i think hes seen to many bruce lee movies myself..but, i wish i had the capabilities of my sifu in hk, he had more speed power and agility then any monk or anyone ive ever seen and not just slightly better then those "shaolin monks" he was ridiculously faster on a level i didnt even know was possible, and judgeing from the half ass applications at grados wing chun i have no doubt his bong sau wouldnt save him from my master"

Who is your sifu in hong kong? I have to give credit with the monks, their speed power and agility are incredible. I find it hard to beleive your HK master is that much better. He might be a better fighter. A better question would be how do you really know he is faster or more powerful. Did you have sometype of meter with you?
                    Half ass apps lolololol That's in useless hungar.
                    You could come to Grados anytime. He would spar you. Of course you would spar one of his senior students first. After sparring one of them you will realise sparring grados would be a total waste of time. Its like playing someone in hand ball who just kills the ball away from you everytime no matter what you do.

but hung ga suxx, its shit underneath mr myogis boot, might aswell be karate lolo

At least you could actually fight with karate. And there are many more hot chicks to score with in the class.

Comment

lol the monks speed and agility are incredible, but for instance ive watched yan ming demo after demo, ive watched the love edit 'religiously' ive seen all the vids on this site, i have jet lis shaolin doc with LI PENG as a young ass monk, DE YANG goin crazy etc etc

and i make no exaggeration when i say, my sifu was on a level they cant really understand, hes to fast, to powerful, never really thought id meet someone like him untill i did, changed my life in a huge way

now dont get me wrong its not as if the monks are slow or whatever, their great, but..they just dont really come close at all. my sifu here in america is fast ok, hes real fast, its not as if i dont know what fast is lolo. because im fast, real fast. but sifus skill is to crazy, i dunno im sorry if it sounds strange but that level of speed is not something i forget.

and btw, keep bashing hung ga lol, it will just be even funnier for me when your knocked out by a cup choy or something lolo

Comment

So the question remains. Who is your sifu here, there, whereever?

I am joking about hung gar. I have the right to my opinions. BUT I"M JOKING! I thought you were too.

I have never been knocked out. Especially by some useless hunga technique.

When would this knockout take place? I wouldn't need or want to knock you out. Because I don't personally hate you. I guess that could change though.
                        I could defeat someone just by controlling them, after effortlessly getting in on them. When I was a novice I needed to knock someone out because that was all I knew. Now I know I can control. Similar to bouncing. When you bounce you don't just throw hands with whoever is fighting. You control and remove the individual. I find that to be a higher level og martial effectiveness.

Comment

"So the question remains. Who is your sifu here, there, whereever?"

email me

"I am joking about hung gar. I have the right to my opinions. BUT I"M JOKING! I thought you were too"

im almost always jokeing, you do have your right to oppinion, its just..when the oppinion is based on nothing more then a birds eye view so to speak, i do get upset somewhat.

"I have never been knocked out. Especially by some useless hunga technique."

thats because youve never faught anyone of merit, i could suggest some in your area to teach you a lesson if your are so inclined

"When would this knockout take place? I wouldn't need or want to knock you out. Because I don't personally hate you. I guess that could change though."

lolo, it could change, but i doubt it. your more like me then anyone else here, the more you punch in info on your keyboard the more it reflects my philosophy

"I could defeat someone just by controlling them, after effortlessly getting in on them. When I was a novice I needed to knock someone out because that was all I knew. Now I know I can control. Similar to bouncing. When you bounce you don't just throw hands with whoever is fighting. You control and remove the individual. I find that to be a higher level og martial effectiveness."

what your reffering to here is soft, or skill. the chinese say the most important factors to winning a confrontation is guts, power(speed and power are inseperable) and kung fu(skill)

you find that to be a higher level of martial effectiveness, the truth is "defeating" someone in this manner takes more skill, not neccesarily what i would call "martial effectiveness" for instance if i can knock you out with 1 hit its not neccesarily easy, it take skill to set up the strike, determination and practice for the strike to be clean powerful and swift and not to mention the opponent is always resisting.

personally all i focus on whilst training with peers or fighting is the soft, or overcoming 1000 pounds with 10 ounces or so the taiji people would say. i also find it much more satisfying when i can easily put them down with almost no effort, as opposed to imposing my will on an opponent with my strength and speed. why this is so is because the more i use this philosohpy the more i understand and grow, i can always train speed and power and i do so 99% of the time when i am alone, but when i have a body to train with i always apply the soft, and i do quite well.

Comment

Let's have a Russbo Corp Presents: MA according to M&M seminar.
                            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

hellzwindstaff....you want to battle me?
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                              X