Not a good day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a good day....

It's not a good day while flying on vacation you look out the window and see this....
    Attached Files
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Nice. Imagine being over the Pacific on the way to Thailand. Where did you find this?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Where's R2D2 when you need him?

Comment

my day was pretty crappy too...not THAT bad...but...
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
          Nice. Imagine being over the Pacific on the way to Thailand. Where did you find this?

It's The New RussboAsia Jet, that your Thai Master buddy bought.
          Last edited by Steve; 11-19-2005, 08:20 PM.
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

"Attention all passengers, we'll be making our final descent rather quickly as our piece of crap plane is falling apart. If we survive this, please fly with us again."
            practice wu de

Comment

Working...
            X