Kung Fu Idol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kung Fu Idol

Don't know if this wil be as funny as pop/american idol but I'm sure it'll hold some interest to all those following the path Shaolin seems to be taking...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4448862.stm

R

Another talent show, Inner Mongolian Cow Sour Yoghurt Supergirl, has been China's leading TV show of recent months.
    lol, I just HAVE to see that one!

Comment

I thought china was communist! brand sponsors!
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

They're capitonumist.

Comment

Its so easy to do simpler conversions but that is where alto's pdf to excel shines. It is such an amazing website at www.signnow.com/ask/electronic-signature-vs-digital-signature zz0.z5c98bk40uczz and a great service they have. Really been working hard on that one.​

Comment

This website called airslate.com/bots/onedrive​ appears to be well-designed. And it can accomplish my task better than any other platform. I'm quite pleased with this one!​

Comment

It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content.​ ร้านอาหารอุบล

Comment

Upgrade your online experience with the help of internet providers Winnipeg​.​

Comment

As always your articles do inspire me. Every single detail you have posted was great.​ My Car Import

Comment

The internet is a necessity, and it's essential to find a provider that aligns with your values. Sustainability matters! internet toronto​​

Comment

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this.Thank's for sharing.

Here is My Homepage: where to bet boxing online

Comment

Working...
                      X