Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaolin Temple and reality television....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell? "Beauty fort"? Either way, I want to find someway to watch this. I hope it comes on the international channels.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Shaolin Temple and reality television.... I think it absurdity, degradation of morals.

Comment

It's a common theme Agan...
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

my chinese is rusty after six months in the states. been watching lots of tv. the shows they have which integrate shaolin with something or other are common. sad? yes. but they're also pretty funny.
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

My skillz as a Mutha fukin bad azz martial arts non-expert must have reached someone's ears because I got this in my email box:

click his face

"What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

http://www.russbo.org/vb/showthread.php?t=2261

Remember, you saw it here first, LOL...
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

but who's cooler?

this guy is ---> he's mad

maybe this one

or this guy is pretty sweet as well

for sure though this guy is coolest

BANG BANG!
                "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Manager by monastery charges to the sect to do a selection tournament on the reality show:

Comment

thanks, although chinese is rather difficult for me to read.
                    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

I think the mythical Shaolin where guys fly over trees and utter profound shit is where the lethal and deadly ninja reside as well.

Shaolin as it once was, is gone. Ninja ... never were. That fat businessman who poses as some Buddhist authority is a damn disgrace. Best to move on ...
                      Peace, favor your sword. "In these modern times many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use." Achille Marozzo, 1536 Donald Corey Pillow

Familiarity breeds Contempt

Citizens should not fear their governments; governments should fear their citizens.

There ain't a wrong way to do right or a right way to do wrong! Joe Frazier

Ignorance is Bliss

Comment

i beg to differ oh negative one,

ninjutsu and shaolin are still very much alive, you just need to look in the right places.
                        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Blah, this "Shaolin Star Search" seems pretty bland. From what i can tell, it's just a competition among international wushu performers.
                          I would love watching a reality show that followed some laowais' lives at some Shaolin school in China. That would be the shit!
                          Ok, that brings memories of my own experience.. i'm gonna go cry now.

Comment

Our Skilled Professionals working with the art of woodworking for decades. We provide custom woodworking by applying combination of diverse wood species inlaid with imported tiles.​

Comment

Working...
                            X