PETA bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETA bullshit

PETA is now trying to pass this out to kids. You think PETA has gone too far? How do they get away with bullshit like this? ... Take a look at these Comic Book pages by PETA...
    Attached Files
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

that is HIGH-larious....what makes it so funny it that they are serious about it.
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Hypocritical extremists. They euthanize thousands of animals at thier "shelter" in Virginia. Only 10 percent of all the healthy animals they take in are adopted. The Humane society reports adoption rates of 50-70 percent.

PETA president Ingrid Newkirk has said that “even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDS, we would be against it.”

Fools. If you love animals, give your time and money to your local Humane Society instead
      Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

The loony left strikes again! What a bunch of weirdo's. Total insanity.

Comment

Damn liberals, trying to indoctrinate our children with their propaganda at an age when they're incapable of critical thought. Such a move only highlights the fact that they really have nothing intelligent to say to people who can think for themselves.

What these kids should be reading is The O'Reilly Factor for Kids!

Comment

Nice comic books.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go beat my dog.

(Pissed in the russbo command center, again...)
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

www.peta-sucks.com

7 Things You Didn't Know About PETA

1) PETA president and co-founder Ingrid Newkirk has described her group’s overall goal as “total animal liberation.” This means no meat, no milk, no zoos, no circuses, no wool, no leather, no hunting, no fishing, and no pets (not even seeing-eye dogs). PETA is also against all medical research that requires the use of animals.

2) Despite its constant moralizing about the “unethical” treatment of animals by restaurant owners, grocers, farmers, scientists, anglers, and countless other Americans, PETA has killed over 10,000 dogs and cats at its Norfolk, Virginia headquarters. During 2003, PETA put to death over 85 percent of the animals it collected from members of the public.

3) PETA has given tens of thousands of dollars to convicted arsonists and other violent criminals. This includes a 2001 donation of $1,500 to the North American Earth Liberation Front (ELF), an FBI-certified “domestic terrorist” group responsible for dozens of firebombs and death threats. During the 1990s, PETA paid $70,200 to an Animal Liberation Front (ALF) activist convicted of burning down a Michigan State University research laboratory. In his sentencing recommendation, a federal prosecutor implicated PETA president Ingrid Newkirk in that crime. And PETA vegetarian campaign coordinator Bruce Friedrich told an animal rights convention in 2001 that “blowing stuff up and smashing windows” is “a great way to bring about animal liberation.”

4) PETA activists regularly target children as young as six years old with anti-meat and anti-milk propaganda, often waiting outside their schools to intercept them as they walk to and from class-without notifying parents. One piece of kid-targeted PETA literature tells small children: “Your Mommy Kills Animals!” PETA brags that its messages reach over 2 million children every year, including thousands reached by e-mail without the permission of their parents. One PETA vice president told the Fox News Channel’s audience: “Our campaigns are always geared towards children, and they always will be.”

5) PETA has used a related organization, the PETA Foundation, to fund the misnamed Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM), a deceptive animal rights group that promotes itself as an unbiased source of medical and nutritional information. PCRM's president also serves as president of the PETA Foundation.

6) PETA runs campaigns seemingly calculated to offend religious believers. One entire PETA website is devoted to the claim-despite ample evidence to the contrary-that Jesus Christ was a vegetarian. PETA holds protests at houses of worship, even suing one church that tried to protect its members from Sunday-morning harassment. Its billboards taunt Christians with the message that hogs “died for their sins.” PETA insists, contrary to centuries of rabbinical teaching, that the Jewish ritual of kosher slaughter shouldn't be allowed. And its infamous “Holocaust on Your Plate” campaign crassly compares the Jewish victims of Nazi genocide with farm animals.

7) PETA has repeatedly attacked research foundations like the March of Dimes, the Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the American Cancer Society, because they support animal-based research that might uncover cures for birth defects and life-threatening diseases. PETA president Ingrid Newkirk has said that “even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDS, we would be against it.”

Although peta wants to abolish animal testing for medicine, PETA Senior Vice President Mary Beth Sweetland takes insulin for her diabetes, made from the pancreas of cows. Then why doesn`t she quit taking the medicine that keeps her alive? And spare us from her nonsense. Because she says, her life is too important and needs to be here to save the animals.
              We eat and use animals, that's what being on TOP of the food chain is all about.

Oy, I'm going to go get some Sushi for lunch. Later.

www.peta-sucks.com
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

To add to the mess....

So what is safe to eat?... This is from Reuters, today...

Vegetables, fruits cause more US food illnesses
                22 Nov 2005 00:20:32 GMT

Source: Reuters
                By Susan Heavey

WASHINGTON, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Contaminated fruits and vegetables are causing more food-borne illness among Americans than raw chicken or eggs, consumer advocates said a in report released on Monday.

Common sources of food illnesses include various bacteria such as salmonella and E.coli that can infect humans and animals then make their way into manure used to fertilize plants. The practice of using manure fertilizer is more common in Latin America, which has become a growing source of fresh produce for the United States.

"Although poultry has historically been responsible for far more Salmonella infections, in the most recent years ... produce seems to be catching up," the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) said, calling for tougher federal food safety standards.

In fact, vegetables and fruits triggered 31 outbreaks from 2002 to 2003, compared with 29 for chicken and other poultry, according to the report.

Overall, contaminated tomatoes, sprouts and other produce made 28,315 people sick during 554 outbreaks from 1990 to 2003 -- 20 percent of all cases CSPI analyzed.

Chicken made 14,729 people sick in 476 outbreaks, and eggs were responsible for 10,847 illnesses from 329 outbreaks, according to the group.

"Pathogens can adhere to the rough surfaces of fruits and vegetables, so consumers should take precautions, such as washing produce under running water," the report said, adding people should "still eat plenty of produce."

Food-related infections cause a range of problems from discomfort to severe dehydration and death, but most problematic organisms can be killed when food is cooked long enough at high enough temperatures.

Not all people exposed to an outbreak get sick, but those who do can experience vomiting, diarrhea and fever, among other problems for about a week. Some experience no symptoms but can infect others.

The report found seafood was the largest cause of outbreaks but led to fewer illnesses than other foods. There have been 899 such outbreaks between 1990 and 2003, leading to 9,312 illnesses.

CSPI officials urged federal regulators to do more to protect the nation's food supply -- a job currently divided among at least 10 U.S. agencies, including the Food and Drug Administration and the Department of Agriculture.

One large, independent agency would reduce coordination troubles, conflicting standards and other problems that make the government slow to act, the group said.

Other changes could be made in the meantime, it added.

"FDA should require growers to limit the use of manure to times and products where it poses no risk. And packers and shippers should mark packaging to ensure easy traceback when fruits and vegetables are implicated in an outbreak," said Caroline Smith DeWaal, CSPI's food safety director.

CSPI's database includes reports mostly from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Other sources, including state health departments and medical journals, make up 7 percent of the data.

Comment

I think they emphasise too much on the fact that we would have pleasure in killing animals. This is not the case most times. I was raised up in a small village lost in the mountains of Corsica (a small island south of France in the Med), and over there everybody killed, there was no supermarket. If you want to eat chicken, beef, porc, you have to kill it yourself! That is REALITY (thousands of years trying to kill RATHER THAN BE KILLED), now is the time of obscurantism.
                  In that comic they forget that many kids today don't even know how a fish really looks like and will describe it as "a small rectangular steack"!

I wouldn't criticize this way but the fact that surproduction is really crual for animals it's true. I have seen soem documentary that really was disgusting, the way animls are raised, the way they are killed is often criticable. Anyone would admit it after a visit over there in those factories of death. I don't criticize the fact of killing animals, i criticize the way it is done. However i know i have no power on it and it is just another part of all these stuff you can just observe passively and suffer.

I don't know about US, but here we have many of these pityful "greens" as we call them and i really think they are waisting their time. I mean we have no power on this, the process has already been too far...If i was engaged in anything i would probably focus on killing more animals and send them in some parts of India and Africa where a rice seed is picked yp in the mud and eaten for dinner!
                  The East? The West?

Men and Women, that's all...

Comment

Worse, these same people tend to be opposed to GM technology that could potentially feed millions of people and some day might even give us "meat" without the need for killing animals (as ****ed up as that seems).

It's true that a lot of animals are mistreated on their way to becoming my dinner, and that's sad. There are things that can be done about it, such as buying free-range beef and the like, which sometimes tastes better anyway. But mostly I'm apathetic on the issue. Let's get the whole human life thing under control before we start worrying about pigs and cows.

Comment

we could all become breatharians...

no. let's not.
                      Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

"Let's get the whole human life thing under control before we start worrying about pigs and cows"

Yea if you need a hand just call me!HSAHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHS
                        The East? The West?

Men and Women, that's all...

Comment

say you were born in a place where cannabilism was happening all the time, you would grow up killing people and eating them, knowing no different. so then if you was to come and live in the usa or uk, would it still be ok, in your mind it would, until the environment changed you. i think children should have access to different ways of seeing things and not have just what they see around them, and what is conditioned by society.

Comment

Well, all I know is my dogs live better than most humans do.

Just ask Mickey.

Once I wake him up and get him out of my waterbed.
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

damn the peta is pure evil, meat is key in life

Comment

Working...
                              X