Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the real russbo please step forward?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the real russbo please step forward?

Every once in while I'll do a Google search on "russbo", just to see what other links there are to russbo.com and what others say about russbo.com and such. Today I found this, who the heck is this guy and will the real russbo step forward?
    Attached Files
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Well, it's certainly not me.

He's looking for a female age 31 - 40.

I won't be doing THAT, until I'm 80....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

So the new girlfriend is not born yet.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

"i need some fun" is the BEST line. ladies just loose control...lol
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

im still furious at the fact that doc is getting more bootie than i am. oh well, at least i dont have to pay for mine. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

sincerely, the jealous young man who is dwarfed by docs universal libido.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Splinter, I hate to break it to you man.

But you always pay for it, one way or the other.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

He's right you know. Even when she lives with you, you have to spend half your time being her therapist so that she's happy enough to have regular sex.
              Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

So many major truths are said at Russbo, the above one is the most relevant!

But it's better to be her therapist and have sex with her, rather than being your own therapist and, well, have no sex at all!HAHAHAHAHAHA! Great dilema!
                The East? The West?

Men and Women, that's all...

Comment

Working...
                X