Mortal finally my high level kungfu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortal finally my high level kungfu

The technology now exists to capture my lightning fast movements. Let the critisms fly! http://www.polariswushu.net/shaolin5.mpg

I stand by what I've said this whole time: I want you to train me!

I want to dance like you!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

please tell me this is a joke, that guy sucks very bad, this is a wierd joke right?
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Whao! What form is that?

It's like....so flowery. I especially like when he goes back and forth, with that awesome chopping action...again and again...and again.
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

if i wasnt sweating my ass off from training right now id teach myself that form just to prove to myself its good. because its a decent form, not that flowery hes just ****ing it up. the best thing i like about it is the high cross blocks followed by the strike..which he obviously butchers, but regardless it doesnt look like a whole form its very short

why i say it isnt flowery is because i know alot of those moves anyway, i learned some shoalin temple basics and you can see the some good moves..but either way, hes messin it all up

Comment

looks pretty gay to me........
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

when it comes to forms, if your doing them on camera espcially, they should be clean and fast. for one, he has no speed, two he has little to no jing, three he doesnt understand the energys being used in the form.

also forms arent neccesarily supposed to look good, alot of people think forms are made to be performed in some special way. forms are techniques in sequence, that may or may not include qi gong or stretching techniques or maybe some other shit specific to the style, besides all the hidden stuff(which is a good 40% of shit in forms) forms are just techniques in sequence.

how you do a move matters on a few factors, the structure of the move, the jing or energy being expressed and your personality. not everyone does the same move the exact same way, this isnt the problem with his form, the problem is him. he makes it look gay, if it were a shaolin monk doing it you wouldnt even know the difference, because alot of their forms look like that..actuall that looks like the form shi yong bin does on this site just a little diffferent. those back and forth palms your talking about all that shit is all over shaolin.

anyway, if I did the form. i can gurantee i can kick your ass with the techniques!!

raaaaa

Comment

still, i never studied it. also never said I liked it.... but the truth is, I was just being a smart ass...
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

This kind of performance really makes me doubt about Gong Fu...I find it so pityful, if at least it was nice to look at!
                  The East? The West?

Men and Women, that's all...

Comment

the problem with the video shouldnt make u doubt about gung fu, moreso the concept most have of gung fu. also there are to many people who do it for art, and other bullshit reasons. when in reality the artsy ones dont even realise they look like shit, even some of the best wushu guys, alot of their shit is whack just because i cant watch a demo with someone doing combat moves with no power or use of energy. its stupid really

another problem is this poor guy probably learned from a so called 'monk'

Comment

Your right it IS a weird joke. Of course thats not me. I am about much better. Just wanted to see you guys abuse it thinking it was me. After all the sh it I talk to put up that as my clip would be pretty funny.

I know that form in its entirety. I hate that form. Always did always will. His movements are sloppy and no where near combat effective.

There is no behind the scenes chi in that form at all. It is very much external.

I think you CAN see all the kungfu in a movement. I do not agree with 40 percent being internal unseen power. When my wushu coach does longfist you could feel the power and see every stitch of martial intent. I know many wushu players don't have this ability. But he is old school when wushu was more technical and combat oriented.

I don't know what would be wrong learning from a so-called monk. I would rather learn from a so-called monk then a so-called pot bellied Sifu.

Maestro

In the end what I find funny is you almost sound like you think this guys kungfu would be more fighting applicable then a good wushu player. If that is your thinking I disagree completely.

Comment

"This kind of performance really makes me doubt about Gong Fu...I find it so pityful, if at least it was nice to look at!"

For one the guy doing it is from from an expert.

I certainly didn't think it was nice to look at at all! lol Are you kidding? I put it up as a joke.

Comment

lol my sister could beat up that guy hes pathetic. i wasnt saying anything of the sort

"I think you CAN see all the kungfu in a movement. I do not agree with 40 percent being internal unseen power"

lol i wasnt talking about internal power being 40% of whats hidden in forms. lol, infact if you dont use internal power in every movement, not matter shaolin or "internal" your not doing the move right i can gurantee it. no system or style of cma uses muscle, or "external" strength to generate power. and.. theres alot more to forms then most care to understand, which means they take it at face value. these are the people who dont understand how to make the gung fu their own, also the people who dont realise gung fu is 100% about fighting and everything that comes after..health, spiritual whatever, just side effects of real gung fu, and real hard training.

Comment

just so you know this is maestro i just noticed i was starmaster..

Comment

I knew it was you! I just like arguing with you! Even when we agree!

Comment

Working...
                              X