Acrobatics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maestro
    lol u guys are crazy, cmon, easy way to tell the diff is i am mr miyagi, hes daniel son..

in other words im the master, hes shit

easy right?
    Not really...you both kinda suck. Mr. Miyagi, with all due respect, you trained Hilary Swank like shit. Did you see her in the beginning of Million Dollar Baby? She couldn't even throw a punch right! Clint Eastwood had to step in and set your idiotic teachings straight.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

ill show u how much i suck when i kii yaa u into the next century

Comment

well, he said said ki ya (??). this unequivocally proves that they're definitely lovers...
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Yeah I bet they ki ya all over eachother.

"Daniel son, I have one last lesson for you."

"what is it, Mr. Miyagi?"

"KIII YA!!!!"

"Oh God! It's everywhre!"

Comment

lol, i just accidentally jabbed my freidn in the eye with my staff in a drunken stupor ahehheheh

Comment

Ha ha! Oh, Miyagi, Miyagi...what are we going to do with you and your sake-loving habits?

Comment

lol it was wine alright but it wasnt saki even though i do love that shit..just now woke up like 13 hours later lolo.

i remember in japan they had free samples of saki at the airport, was gonna drink it but they asked me at taiwan and HK if i had been drinking..i dunno what that was about but i was afraid to drink cause i didnt want to stay in narita, although there were more hot girls in that airport then in most of hk anyway..
                "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

the question is: when is this sexually prolific ki ya master, aka M&M Miyagi, going to step up and battle me? is it the fear that keeps you away?
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

whats your chars name in inferno? me scared..not really, in a couple days ill be 14-15 then i wont fear anyone, check out my stats as of right now, i always put the smack down on cyborg(hes bitch though) so much that i can barely get him to hit me, i hit for 200+ and my strength is only 220, its goin up to, by 15 ill be the master and fight anyone

lei and doc dont got shit on me right now either, doc thinks hes tough cause he fought me when i was level 6, id like to see him try that slick shit now. ill put him into the pavement with my hellzmortalkiller technique

Comment

i'm online big mouth....invite me to battle....please.

kraftworks.
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

lol shut up, u lucky i was unaware of your location in taiwan on my trip to china or i would have stomped ur praying mantis taiji ass whatever into the ground. with lots of your peers watching. how bout that. hahahahahah

i fight u when i say so, which means when i am ur level and im not scared of all ur hacks lolo

Comment

you talked a lot...but in the end....just.....punked....out!

and level really means nothing.... you either step up...or...run away -- that's the game.
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

well, in the end he did step up....however...a notice came moments later.... went a little something like this.

"hellzwindstaff has surrendered the battle you were having, the sight of you made him/her run away"

Inferno God
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

level doesnt matter its the stats..u crazy bastard no shit its the stats. tis ok..u guys dont believe anything he says, its all lies. no punkage went down, this bastard will be dethroned.

now i need to kill someone like lei to boost my ego, u gonna pay onep1ng. not that anything happened...

Comment

I haven't been using the Inferno like I used to. And I am still better than most yalls!

Comment

Working...
                                X