Acrobatics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"when i am ur level"

Are you going to use the same argument when your hungga gets beat by mortal's wushu..? You just wait and see punk -- it's just, I'm not at your level. I'll go train some more and let you know when I'm ready... ok\?
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Are you guys naming moves after me? That's cool in a gay sort of way.

Comment

lolo, i will never be beat by wing chun. but that was good for a laugh though.

either way..ive been playing inferno for less then a month, and not everyday not really.. u on the other hand have every item possible for your level, not to mention some how crazy stats and shit..lolo either way, keep your chin up, i will break you in due time, just like mortal.
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

hey what is Inferno?
          Don't laugh i don't know what it is about but i want to join,
          How?
          The East? The West?

Men and Women, that's all...

Comment

ah padawan...

look up on the toolbar at the top, there's a pull down for it. It's a forum based RPG game.

Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

always so helpful Plumplum it's true you are the only sensible person in this forum...sniff there is a tear going down my cheek right now i love you!
              The East? The West?

Comment

aww I love you too now go set up a character so we can beat you to a pulp.
                Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

hahahaha okay it is an easy way but why not! I don't really know RPG but i'll try!
                  The East? The West?

Comment

I tried out inferno. For free it's okay. One thing thought, is it might be good to have more smaller monsters to fight earlier on. It would be interesting if there were more chinese monsters to fight from their mythology.

Just a few thoughts.
                    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

Originally posted by Greenknight2
                      It would be interesting if there were more chinese monsters to fight
                      Like nasty Xing Wei's ?

Comment

what i like about the inferno is u can compete with others from russbo, i espcially like talking shit to doc now that i am superior to him and today im going to be level 15 and the only one above me is onesp1ng, even though hes level 13 i dunno how but hes got way better stats..so whatever my goal is level 25 even though it may take awhile once i get it aint no one gonna have shit on me

Comment

Onesp1ng has l337 stats cause he chose the necrophiliac occupation. The rest of us are brawlers (cept doc, who is a pickpocket)
                          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I'm a pickpocket myself. Though I wish there were more weapons to choose from? Anyone got a knife they could sell me?

Doc you might want to consider, having to pay for some features, like special classes, and weapons, etc.
                            "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

Yeah, I'd definately put down some hard cash for a level increase, as opposed to sitting down at my computer every 24 hours trying to get it...

And that 23 hour incriment suggestion Onesp1ng made was really great. After all the battles and all the potions, as well as the load times and purchasing, the time I spend in the Inferno rounds out to about <1 hour. This makes getting to the Inferno progressively harder, as the times get later and later. You start at 4PM, then it gets to 5PM, then 6, and before you know it, it's 12:30 and you're putting down real cash to get some hardcore coffee just to try to beat Maestro.

Personally, after a few days of skipping the Inferno, I lost my edge, and now I rank like 6th on teh 5urvur!!!!!111 WTF?!
                              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

thats right baby level 16 and my stats beat the hell outta everyone elses, once i hit 300 defense the evasion will go through the roof. bwahahaha, cant touch this oh oh oh oh oh oh

Comment

Working...
                                X