Yongxin expands to Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yongxin expands to Italy

My sources tell me that Yongxin is in the process of opening a "temple" in Italy.

More details to follow....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

The Godfather
    Attached Files
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

ITALY WILL SET UP SHAOLIN WUSHU CULTURE CENTER

In order to develop China's tranditional culture, to promote China and Italy bilateral cultures exchange, Italy and China are planning to set up Shalin Wushu culture center.The signature of the agreement letter of intent will hold in Room Wushu University on 18th, September.

It's reported that Shi yongxin, abbot of shaolin temple, the vice-president of China Buhhdaist Association, who is visiting in Italy, and Liao zonglin, who is the Chairman of European Chinese decendents Association, director of Chinese decendent <<European china time newspaper>>, and the headmaster of Room Wuahu University , Libeto.miluna will seperatly sign the paper and give a speech in the ceremony!They said with 1500 years long history shaolin Temple created a profound .briliant and magnificent shaolin culture by many generations monks, and especially famous for its intellectual development of Buddhast chan-sect and shaolin kungfu. Shalin Culture is one important part of china tranditional cultures, the center 's setting will promote the two countries cultures exchange and play a positive role in two countries people communication!

According the agreement, China will set up Shaolin Wushu Center in Italy, in a real ,integrated and vivid ways to show the Chan Wu culture to Italian.On the basis of the Center, two sides will set up " Italy shaolin Chan wu Association", to conform to the standard of the whole Italy shaolin culture exchange,training ,demostration and researching .

Before the ceremony, Shiyongxin with 34 members of shaolin fighting monks groupe gave some excellent demostrations such as<<drunk sword>> , which rewards out bursts of applause. This is also the first time for shaolin fighting monks groupe visiting Italy.

It's said this time the shaolin fighting monks groupe will make a circle of kungfu demostrations and performance around whole Italy, such as Miano, Ranaya, Nabules, to show Chinese culture essence ---shaolin kungfu.

at the everning of 17th, Sep, shaolin fighting monks groupe were invited to take part in the activity of " no night", the audiences were deeply moved by the shaolin chan-wu spirit, although raining, yet, shaolin monks still insisted gave a demostration !

Comment

Working...
      X