Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting hitched!

Hey,
    last thursday was my birthday and my boyfriend proposed to me!

I am super happy - he's a wonderful guy who completely supports my training. I'm a lucky girl.
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

i cant believe your not saveing yourself for me...whats the world coming to?!?!

congrats
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I would, but I don't do hung gar guys.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

I have to say this is a pretty disappointing day for the single lads out here...but, well...congrats anyhow.

No, seriously.....a thousand years good luck to you. Don't break a dish!
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Congrats!

Your boyfriend supports your training because... otherwise you would kick his ass?

Comment

"I would, but I don't do hung gar guys."

Well that is easy to understand. The chicks always go for the cool, northern, animal style guys with the gel hairflips.

I was wondering when you were going to tell THIS forum mingyue, I mean plumflower_pm.

On a more serious note. Did you want to get married before he asked?

Comment

Congratulations PM. How big was the ring? Just keep in mind it might adversely affect the size of your Christmas gift.

Comment

I had kinda always thought marriage wasn't necessary... Not anti marriage, but you know, it just wasn't a priority. then a few months ago I said to myself "if he asks me, I'll marry him."

My ring is gorgeous, and not too big. I'm not worried about the christmas gift either, because a couple weeks ago we bought each other a 42" LCD TV for christmas.

Comment

Can I marry you guys too?

Comment

mortal, u bitch, hung style teaches the animal styles and we play them better then anyone!!

u dont do hung kuen guys eh..well, thats your loss, we can thrust our hips like no other

could teach u a thing or to about low horse stance to..hahahahaha
                    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I didn't know plum had a boyfriend! When I clicked on this thread, I thought she was going to marry that old guy that was gettin shot at in his underwear. Women love men in uniforms.
                      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Congrats again...

practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by plumflower_pm
                          Hey,
                          last thursday was my birthday and my boyfriend proposed to me!

I am super happy - he's a wonderful guy who completely supports my training. I'm a lucky girl.
                          Is his name "Morsey"?
                          Peace, favor your sword. "In these modern times many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use." Achille Marozzo, 1536 Donald Corey Pillow

Familiarity breeds Contempt

Citizens should not fear their governments; governments should fear their citizens.

There ain't a wrong way to do right or a right way to do wrong! Joe Frazier

Ignorance is Bliss

Comment

so whos the lucky guy? i hope hes not an iraqi... or a jahovas witness
                            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
                            X