reciprocal links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reciprocal links

I'm wondering if anyone would want to exchange links on our blogs.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Blogs are for newbs. Myspaces are for retards. I have a Myspace:

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

I was trying make the name sound like "Master Cass[idy]" but now when you say it all out real fast it sounds like "masochist"
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I thought it was Mass suck ass. but then again, I have a crappy sense of syllabic rythym.

I'm redoing my links page and will gladly post links if you guys want.
      Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

I was going to put something about how the website was too a blog but now I'm just going to say thank you. If you would like to put up a link that would be fine with me, but I'm trying to keep the content martial arts oriented if possible.

By the way, here's an idea for doc. I maybe you should add directory, just for martial arts. It would be cool if you had an auto surf option, so you could surf other martial arts sites and get credit to have yours shown. And you make the money when someone buys credits to sell there advertising. just a thought.
        "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

GK, not sure if I follow you.

As for journals, there's a Journals section in the forum here, for all to use. You also have a Webpage option, in your USER CP. I added these things quite a while ago.

Oh, LYF, nice women you hang out with.

Old enough to be my granddaughters.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

And most of them become legal this year...

So when can I add you as my Myspace friend? In a few minutes? LOL

Hey I posted a pic of me punching out candles, so everyone can witness my power. You might have to sign in Myspace to see them, though. I bet you can feel the qi from your screen.
            Last edited by LeiYunFat; 12-12-2005, 06:41 AM.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Sorry, have had problems logging in and then the forums were down... So now i'm back.

Well, looked at page. Can't get much about it. Since I'm not a member. I just switched too www.blogger.com. Thing is I get paid everytime someone views my blog, searches, clicks on a banner, or I get a referal too adsense. One thing though is it doesn't track my hits. But I think this might be a good idea for doc, since if you put up adsense banners and people click on them. You get a little something.

Anyway, my idea was maybe a martial arts thing like blogexplosion, except just martial arts instead of blogging. But I don't know if you want too take this place there. But it could be a way too earn some $$, since they do sell banner impressions, and clicks.

P.S. love the new site design, and check out my site at www.shaolinkempokarate.blogspot.com
              http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

Comment

Originally posted by agreenknight

Anyway, my idea was maybe a martial arts thing like blogexplosion, except just martial arts instead of blogging. But I don't know if you want too take this place there. But it could be a way too earn some $$, since they do sell banner impressions, and clicks.
                I'm really kind of adverse to putting any sort of advertising on the site. It's been part of my "web site principles" for the past eight years. I'm not sure I'm going to change that at this point. But, thanks for the idea. I'd rather have the community support the site directly, than clutter up the site with advertisements for other people.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

^^
                  amen to that

Comment

Okay I understand, that. Your site anyway,

Hey got some time to chat? I'm on the site right now.
                    http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

Comment

use the pager function to contact people, and then you can chat with them in the FlashChat. All in the Member Services link in the navigation bar.

russbo.com

Comment

actually i've got a problem with the pager, when it appears in ie it crashes, so stuck using firefox to view your site

Comment

Well, the IE crash with the pager seems to ba an issue. I just installed a new version; let me know if this changes anything.

It works great with Netscape. I don't know why.

russbo.com

Comment

yeah i've got np problem with firefox, i'll let you know next time i get a page

Comment

Working...
                            X