No announcement yet.

Shaolin kwoons/schools in Canada.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure I did the righ thing, I used the "send a pager message" button... hope it's the right thing though...

edit, found the pm button... so you should have it by now...

Comment

grrr... for some reason I lost my reply... shit... I have to type everything again...
      Sometimes the forum will "log you off", if you're using Internet Explorer. It's just a conflict between the new technology of the forum, and the shit that Microsoft feeds us. I use Netscape; Firefox or other Mozilla based browsers work superbly with all aspects of this new forum.

I suggest doing what I do, when writing large posts. Write it in NOTEPAD first, so you have a copy. Then cut and paste it into the reply box. You always have a copy. Sometimes, you can use the back button on the browser to recapture what you had written.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Thanks Doc!

after the first time I lost my reply I did start to copy/paste my reply just in case.

how wonderful is technologie isnt?

Comment

recommand

hi there
          talk with doc here,he would give you more info.absolutely
          trust me on this

Comment

The original Montreal Chan Wu Shaolin Gong Fu school can be found at: http://www.shaolincanada.ca
            Shifu Abel's school : the right place to learn traditional Shaolin Gong Fu in Montreal!

Comment

ur....
              I am not sure whether goog or not

Comment

Working...
              X