First to post in 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First to post in 2006

OH yeah!.....hopefully my gloating won't be underminded by my stupidity and lack of patience. yes I'm Awesome...bout time the servers are back up now I can build up my character in the inferno and do something...he he he
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

yea first post in 06 good for u, my character in the inferno is level 19 and he owns everyone, i dont give a **** who wants to step to me now? who, who who who who, no one bitch

and i got some fresh ink

"blessed be the lord my strength
    who teaceth my hands to war
    and my fingers to battle.

psalm of david 144;1"

BITCH!!
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

yea well I'm the first girl to post in 2006 so there.

also my character is coming up nicely but loki kicks my butt. d*** loki.
      Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

lokis a little bitch, im movin past him now.
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by plumflower_pm
          yea well I'm the first girl to post in 2006 so there.

also my character is coming up nicely but loki kicks my butt. d*** loki.
          Hmmm, I don't know why but til now I never identified anyone on this site as possibly being female. That's kinda scary now that I think of it. Not you being female ... me, being so clueless.

I assume any other long lost mia posters such as myself got the "where ya been" message but I mostly read here as my Kung Fu knowledge pales beside most of ya'lls.

I've noticed that there is actually a lot of "off topic" stuff these days so maybe I can appear less dim-witted than usual and post some if I catch the right topic, right posters online, etc ...

Great modifications on the site Doc ... I bet if I had a real comp instead of webtv I could really enjoy myself here more!
          Peace, favor your sword. "In these modern times many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use." Achille Marozzo, 1536 Donald Corey Pillow

Familiarity breeds Contempt

Citizens should not fear their governments; governments should fear their citizens.

There ain't a wrong way to do right or a right way to do wrong! Joe Frazier

Ignorance is Bliss

Comment

Lol, hey, don't you live near the Plum? You could visit her and use HER computer!
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

well congrats to the first who posted, a little off topic how do you set yourself up for inferno?

Comment

dude you just showed me how to set it up lol

Comment

haha your back home already

sorry about jacking the thread
                  gimme a call

Comment

Dingo where are you in NC?
                    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Working...
                    X