New for '06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New for '06

I like the new updated version of this site. It runs faster than it did before. I have found a bug:

So I was playing inferno a little bit and it kept logging me off everytime i tried to buy a fused potion.

I'm sure there are more but instead of focusing on the bad things what about the good things. Are there any new things for the site other than the journals? Did all of the high scores from the arcade get reset?

I think we all should donate some money to the site.
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Don't buy fused potions.

With all the code changes and moves that I've made over the past two weeks, I honestly wouldn't know where to start. I've reset the arcade scores, but not the Inferno scores. And have added a ton of new things. Search around, and have fun. I continue to add stuff to make the areas more educational and useful.

Check out your user profile pages.... I've created MYSPACE on russbo.com.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

LOL

Myspace...
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I'm not really sure what this Myspace stuff is, but, I changed the member profile area to be a little more interesting. You can call it russboSPACE if you want.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

lol, well the site definately is looking good!!

Comment

Make the most of mainly premium substances - you will find him or her for: Virtual Tax Preparer

Comment

For many people this is important, so check out my profile: Interior car detailing near me

Comment

Thanks to you, I have the data that I need. You are always providing me the assistance that I need and for that, I just thank you. Continue to be helpful to me, please. I would appreciate it a lot. LCD screen

Comment

Best Drain Cleaning Services Sydney - Looking for a reliable blocked drain plumber in Sydney? We’ve got you covered! Unblock your drains and Blocked Toilet today. Blocked Drains Sydney​

Comment

Our Sales Funnel Audit Documents Recommendations on site health, SEO, messaging, style guide, positioning and story. Read more about this.​

Comment

Working...
                    X