Wheere is BL Doc??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha! Still on my ignore list, though!
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

And soon to be on mine.

I wouldn't call it as "I'm a Buddhist" again.

It's just my nature. It's not important what you call it. It is what it is.

And GOOD LORD. She's an Elite Member.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

cmon take it easy, its a new year and time to turn over a new leaf

Comment

So I don't have to waste my time in the depths of the archives, what has BL done and/or said that was so bad she was banned?
          "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

as it seems so far he's got a big mouth, no offense

Comment

i think you have a dual identity inevitable

Comment

haha what do ya mean by that?

Comment

Lei yun ,
                  .I'm on your ignore list and soon to be back on Doc's ???..yet even though I had no intention or desire to ever to post again he wanted to send folks to hunt me down via inernet and bring me back here ....??
                  I really don't know why you bothered Rich and frankly , love yous as I do, not sure why I am neither.......

Find something worth a real a comment / debate and maybe we'll some on it chat later..

cheers ha.

Blooming tianshi Lotus

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                    Lei yun ,
                    .I'm on your ignore list and soon to be back on Doc's ???..yet even though I had no intention or desire to ever to post again he wanted to send folks to hunt me down via inernet and bring me back here ....??

Blooming tianshi Lotus
                    I missed the delusions. Thank god they're back.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

oohh...the ones where I'm really happy to be here despite better thingsto do elsewhere and am all subordinate to your whims and pleasures ha ??... yah ...kinda missed that myself ........

whatever ....

cheers l-)

Comment

someone needs attention

Comment

sweet thing to say ...... now if I can just get Doc to remove the big "permanently banned' tag from underneath my name I might even feel half welcome .....

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
                            sweet thing to say ...... now if I can just get Doc to remove the big "permanently banned' tag from underneath my name I might even feel half welcome .....
                            Some consider that a badge of honour..

Comment

Doc...

fess up. What's with the "hunt her down" thing? Just because Bhuddism and Masochism both end in "ism" doesn't mean you have to subscribe to both.

Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Hunt her down.

Hey, now there's a new activity I can add to the forums. Just not sure how to code it. Oh, and add Darwinism to that list. Survival of the fittest. Let's see how she does.

Wish I had a "permanently banned" thingie on my name. Quite frankly, I'm not sure how to get rid of that. I'll have to bury myself in the code or the mysql databases again. Not exactly a place you want to mess around in, but I'll do it for you. That's a remnant of the old warning system that we were using.

russbo.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X