No announcement yet.

Master Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In her defense I think she just doesn't come across well on the forums. I'm sure in real life she is pleasant and considerate. And also quite a handfull I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
      She is showing real improvement in the English department. "A" for effort!
      lol, its just because btl is sober this time.
      Last edited by master splinter; 02-01-2006, 06:01 PM.
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Hello all !

well this is not "superhuman" lololol

you can all do it...you all have qi!

everything in the universe is made of qi.

that guy just practiced the manipulation of qi flow (probably by qi gong exercises...)

and by the way, the needles dont do much without the therapist putting them...
        i mean, if a robot will putt the needle it won't work..
        because the intention of the therapist puts qi in it...
        the needles are just like an energetic antenna....

Comment

and by the way, the needles dont do much without the therapist putting them...
          i mean, if a robot will putt the needle it won't work..
          because the intention of the therapist puts qi in it...
          the needles are just like an energetic antenna....
          Well I wouldn't trust a robot to stick needles in me anyway but has this actually been tested and verified? Seems somewhat unlikely.. I'm not exactly a believer in the mystical side of qi..

Comment

Originally posted by Firbolg
            Well I wouldn't trust a robot to stick needles in me anyway but has this actually been tested and verified? Seems somewhat unlikely.. I'm not exactly a believer in the mystical side of qi..
            there is nothing "mystical" in qi...
            its like people sayed to galileo galilei that the thought of the earth as round is mystical...

Always Remember!
            The fact that u dont know it yet doesnt mean that it is not true...
            (keep ur mind open)

there is nothing mystical in chinese medicine...qi is not a myth
            for chinese people qi exists and there is no doubt about it, you can feel qi..this is so easy !
            the problem is that scine cant feel..an a feeling cant be measured.

anyway, yes it proven. statisticly in the clinic and in the practice that is going on for 5000 already...i
            (that is aloootttt of expiriance)

I say, dont wait for science..it will catch up eventually

Comment

I'm not saying chinese medicine in general is mystical, I'm sure there's plenty of good stuff in there somewhere.. but the whole idea of transferring energy or qi from the accupunturist to the patient is not something I will believe any time soon.. accupuncture itself may work, but not due to some energy transference voodoo. Needles are not antenna, they are just needles. Sticking them in to specific areas on the body may well have an effect, but not due to the accupuncturist putting qi in them.

Only sure way I know to transfer energy from one person to another is to kick hard enough but thats relying on good old laws of physics..

I do keep my mind open, but there are limits.. for example the other day I saw some 'kung fu expert' on tv where he waved his hands around some womans head and after a few seconds she collapsed unconsious.. he used his qi voodoo on her.. I call bullshit!

Always Remember!
              The fact that people believe something, doesn't make it true..

Comment

People laughed at Galileo. It's been around for 5,000 years. Open your mind and you can feel it.

Come on O-Ran. These are beyond cliche. If you're going to spew meaningless bullshit, you might as well be original about it.

Comment

Working...
                X