What if www.russbo.com never existed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if www.russbo.com never existed?

I would be practicing taiji a lot more and be better at it.
    This website has a worse affect of making time fly quickly than the re-runs of Seinfeld.

I'd be sleeping with something less hairy, with larger breasts, than my dog.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I'd have a life.
      But really, Russbo owns. I'd probably have given up on martial arts years ago.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

i pity lei yun fat.

if the site never existed i probably wouldnt be as interested as i am in shaolin or know nearly as much as i currently do. the contacts within this site are pretty valuable, except for doc hes only good for loans and such.

hopefully the site will last untill armageddon, which will be in 2012 according to the bible code!!! o.O
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

armageddon is 2012...I better quit playing inferno while Im at work and go train. What about June 6th, 2006? is that when the hellspawn will be born and within six years she/he will have amassed enough resources to unleash the bile of hell....sounds like it might be a young hollywood actor we should keep an eye out for...perhaps Brad and Angelina's baby?

....and I get paid to do this. Without Russbo.com I would have quit my job, broken up with my girlfriend, moved somewhere and lived a humble life....maybe...the world is full of possibilities and I have six years left.
          "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

I would probably be much more productive at work.

...Nah, I'd find something else to occupy my time. Besides work, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by tetsumaru
              armageddon is 2012...I better quit playing inferno while Im at work and go train. What about June 6th, 2006? is that when the hellspawn will be born and within six years she/he will have amassed enough resources to unleash the bile of hell....
              The "hellspawn" came early. And I'm waiting for more money before I can do anything.

Maestro, I'm glad that I play a significant role in your life. Means the world to me.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

If russbo.com did not exist, I would not have Doc on my back to complete this next batch of videos. And might had more time to play video games.
                I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

if russbo.com never existed then i guess it wouldnt matter because it doesnt exist.
                  "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

hopefully the site will last untill armageddon, which will be in 2012
                    Man you gotta keep up with the news - armageddon starts in march this year when iran gets nukes and it all kicks off with israel..

Maybe move russbo.com to a server in vanuatu in february just in case..

Comment

Without russbo.com, this post of mine would like totally not exist........at alll...
                      My head hurts now from spending too much time thinking about what ifs...

Comment

Without Russbo, I wouldn't have these damn kids to feed!

Comment

russbo.com

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

You can find it in the Photo Library.

Lots of stuff in there, if you look for it.... (got more coming)

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X