Training Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Shoes

Since you were (or still are...I'm not sure) a proprietor of a martial arts school, I was wondering if you could give me some info on where to buy some training shoes in bulk. I prefer the Feiyue or whatever knock-off of that same shoe but I'm open to other options. Money is not an issue I just need a contact. Any Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

I have about a thousand pair of genuine Fei Yue in my storage shed, along with a lot of other Shaolin related stuff. I have not yet moved the store to the new server. Contact me by email.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes. We got 'em. Want some mats too?
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

i sure could use a mat for home practice,(my friends are wussies) how much are they btw?
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

The mats are professional level quality. I have brand new ones for I think $110 a piece, used ones that will clean up nicely, for $80 each. Each mat is three feet by six feet, is 1.5 inches thick, and weighs fifty pounds.

I have about 130 of them. We're keeping some for our new facility.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

hmm...

Im not very familiar with the whole process of "internet shopping".

so exactly how is it done? im speaking in terms of payment and delivery.

I might be able to talk my friends into pitching in on a couple mats, maybe just one or two.
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

One or two won't cover much area: two will cover 36 sq feet, 6 x 6. The problem with these, is shipping. They're heavy, and their big. The back of a pickup truck works well, but for long distance, they have to go by standard truck shipper.

If you're in San Diego, and you want a bunch, the best thing to do is get a pickup, come on down, and let Steve take you guys out at night.

russbo.com

Comment

doc,

Be carefull about what you say...I just might hold you to that. although, if i were to come down, i would want to stay for a couple of days. btw, is you're las vegas training facility still up and running? I wanted to check it out anyway. also, by the way, does your school offer rates for short term training? short term meaning about 3-5 days. c'mon man, dont us russbo community members get v.i.p. benifits?

Its just a matter of time before i can get myself down there, im gonna have to plan it out with my friends. But if you guys are still there within the next year...
                it would be cool to come down and pay a visit.

Comment

Working...
                X