Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spiraling energy is the key to the universe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Happeh
    Absolutely not. The function of the male side of the body is male. It cannot function as female.
    We need to bring him to Thailand.

OR, wait for Master Steve to finish up some more russbo videos, lol....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Spring Potential energy= (1/2) (kx^2)

Where k is the energy coefficient and x is the distance displaced from equilibrium.

SPE=the secret of life?
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

totally. the sprial..i feel it.
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I was at this forums once where they had a contest. The contest was, which person's post killed a thread.

There always seems to be one post that will kill a thread. No matter if the post is long or short, this one post has something about it that stops the entire thread dead in it's tracks. No one has anything to say after that particular post.

It was an interesting contest because the results were interesting. Instead of being spread out all over evenly, the contest showed that just a few people could consisitently close just about any thread. Not by being rude or abusive or anything negative. Their post was so insightful or so mind boggling or in some cases seemingingly so unrelated, that no one could think of a way to resuscitate the conversation past that point.

It is sort of like those people who suck the energy out of a room. Have you ever been in a room when someone walks in and the entire room goes quiet for some reason? What is it about that person that can quiet an entire room full of people?

I felt that way about LeiYunFats reply.

What is there to say? What remark can be made about the printing of the forumula of a physical law? What can be said about a cryptic remark like "SPE = the secret of life"? There are a million directions that can be taken from that cryptic statement. Which one is related to the meaning that LeiYunFat was trying to convey?

I was sad. I wanted the conversation to continue in a lively, fun and revealing sort of way. Not die a sudden death from asphyxiation. ;(

Comment

Originally posted by Happeh
            It is sort of like those people who suck the energy out of a room. Have you ever been in a room when someone walks in and the entire room goes quiet for some reason? What is it about that person that can quiet an entire room full of people?
            Yes. Understand completely.

Can anyone explain how I do that?
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

you and lei yun fat must be aliens. Of course that's the only logical explanation.
              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Of course. Thanks for explaining that to me. It has been causing me a lot of distress lately.

russbo.com

Comment

I'm only here for the earth bitches.
                  Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                  X