Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: spiraling energy is the key to the universe.

yo shooter, there is a book called "tai chi classics" a good read if youre into tai chi, in it there is a whole chapter on the different energes of tai chi, an d there were more then 50
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

here are some more ranting banterings on spiraling energy.

http://www.geomancy.org/ezines/ezine_6/ezine61c.html

and kundalini, yet another form of spiraling energy.

http://www.crystalinks.com/kundalini.html

this shit is hilarious.

http://wiki.lawof1.org/index.php/Ra_Session_56

and finally, i saved the best for last. "heres your grain of salt, now swallow bitch."

http://www.angelfire.com/nt/dragon9/ALCHEMY4.html
    Last edited by master splinter; 01-26-2006 at 10:37 PM.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

^^^

not bad

i know what im on... but those guys are on some other shit.

even more,

http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/artic...es/article-315

had enough yet?

Too bad, heres an interesting viewpoint on spiraling energy in the martial arts.

http://sifulungchuanfa.tripod.com/lu...hotos/id2.html
    Last edited by master splinter; 01-26-2006 at 11:19 PM.

hmm the second one is much better, but its nothing completely new to me

Quote Originally Posted by zachsan
    And don't forget DNA!!! It's shaped like a double-helix... a spiral!! Sort of!!

So clearly, if we can master Spiraling Energy, we can change our DNA to make ourselves IMMORTAL!!

My tell-all guide, Spiraling Energy Secrets THEY Don't Want You to Know About, out in stores January 2007. No, I can finish this in a month, make it March 2006.
    Actually.....No.

DNA is spiral shaped because everything in the universe is created from spirals.

You don't need to make yourself immortal. You already are. The trick is how strong of an immortal are you? Are you drinking and drugging yourself so that your energy is so low that when you are reincarnated, you come back as a bug? Or are you doing martial arts and other things to build your energy so you are reincarnated as something special?

My tell all book explains some of the basics of kung fu. it is all really very simple. You can figure out everything there is to know about most styles of kung fu if you understand spirals. You can understand why everything in the world around you is constructed and behaves the way it does.

Spirals really are a magical thing.

Quote Originally Posted by master splinter
    i roughly figure that yin and yang are the left and right sides of the body,.
    OK. You get a star for a step in the right direction. Now continue your thinking. Learning never stops.

If the body is divided into Yin and Yang halves, how is the division made? Is it divied by a straight line up the center of the body? Or is it divided some other way?

and interchangable,.
    Absolutely not. The function of the male side of the body is male. It cannot function as female. Same thing holds true for the Yin side. Their functions or descriptions might be interchangeable because they are mirror images of each other. They are both the exact same thing, except one is Yang and one is Yin.

and i guess vertically it can be up and down.,.
    No. I would have to hear what it is you were trying to describe before I would believe that Yin and Yang sides of the body could be divided up and down. In a meaningless theoretical way maybe. All things can be divided into Yin and Yang. In a real world helpful way, I don't agree they can be separated vertically.

it seems to me that you are interested in chi gung and all that stuff, imo spiraling energy plays a big role in the energy flow of the body.
    You have a gift for understatement.

Spirals determine where the energy in the body is supposed to go. Knowledge of where these spirals are located and the path they follow is usually the result of long term martial arts training. This knowledge can be used for a variety of things from medical diagnosis of health problems, to sizing up the abilities and strength of an opponent.

Clearly, I'm not the one who's been drugging himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Happeh
    Absolutely not. The function of the male side of the body is male. It cannot function as female.
    We need to bring him to Thailand.

OR, wait for Master Steve to finish up some more russbo videos, lol....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast