No announcement yet.

Wrist Cysts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the most responsible method is by far the good old book. just do it. mike would.
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I've already tried the book and more than once
      I've even used other heavy things to hit my wrist but it never changed anything except pain for a few minutes...

Maybe because I didn't the Job text as Doc said... who knows..
      =========
      Peace out!

Comment

did you use THE book? they say it makes a big difference..
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

the Bibles I have here are not thick or heavy enough, I fear it won't work...
          =========
          Peace out!

Comment

say a prayer and hit yourself with the bindings. if your to bitch to go that route let a friend do it or get surgery. personally i dunno if i could hit myself with the book either.

not cause the pain ...but cause, who knows, what if the old saying is bullshit and it gets bigger or something wierd happens, just how my mind works.

but if u wanna go with the holy book..id say the bindings are definately hard enough, i have a soft cover bible to and its hard enough..lolo and im iron arm
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Well, the book method kind of works. That is, if you smash it hard enough to rupture the cyst. The extravasated fluid gets absorbed by the body, and hopefully, the cyst scars down and doesn't reform.

If it doesn't rupture, then you just look silly hitting yourself with a bible. Using the binding part distributes the force over a smaller area, which might cause you to damage some of the smaller bones in the wrist. This is why historically, a book was used, instead of a hammer.

Best to let a doctor take the dam thing out. If its little neck is not tied off, it has a good chance of coming back.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

1) But why the body isn't already aborbing the cyst?

And I have a question that I was going to ask to some biology teacher at school but you probably can answer! I just didn't think of asking here. here it is:

2) The synovial fluid, is it living? I mean is it reproducing by itself or secreted by some glands? If it is just dead fluid, without cells being reproduced, then what happens? Aren't those cells supposed to die someday? Are they like surviving because of the other fluids around like blood or lymph?

3) Why do I need to squash the cyst before the body absorb it? Isn't it supposed to be only synovial fluid? There's nothing around it, huh?

Thanks a lot

Yeah I would be dumb enough to hit myself. I don't believe in traditional western medicine. I mean they can explain a lot of things but I dislike their way of healing. I've had one surgery in my life and I won't do that again unless it is really really important.
                =========
                Peace out!

Comment

Ok no joke, in front of a candle's light
                  a sacred catholic chant is playing
                  I read Job's text p.956 in my Bible it says "We accept happiness as a gift of God, why couldn't we accept suffering too?" I closed the book and hit that F***** cyst a thousand times.
                  =========
                  Peace out!

Comment

at least we know one things for sure -- cleanliness IS next to godliness....right?
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

The synovial fluid is not "living", it is basically made up of hyaluronan, which is a long chain carbohydrate synthesized by special fibroblasts, which make up the syovium (the lining of the joint). It is the hyaluronan which attracts and keeps the water in the synovial space. The synovium allows water to pass through, but does not allow the larger molecular hyaluronan to escape. Synovial fluid is viscous, slippery, and ever changing, depending upon the amount of water that gets squeezed into the space, via the extracellular space surrounding the joint. It varies with exercise and rest.

The cyst is basically synovium which bubbles out from the joint space. Think of a bubble in an old bicycle tire. OK, maybe you guys are not old enough to think of that... Unless the synovium is ruptured, and the neck of the bubble is sealed off, the bubble will continue to enlarge. Thus, rupturing the bubble (cyst), allowing the fluid to escape so that the inflamed surfaces can adhere together and seal off the neck of the cyst (which communicates with the fluid in the joint (synovial) space. During surgery, that communication is sealed off, and the cyst removed, hopefully never to return. If you smash the cyst, the neck of the cyst may not heal over, thus leading to a return of the cyst as more fluid eventually builds up in it again.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

Thanks for the explanation!
                        =========
                        Peace out!

Comment

you just don't have enough faith in the good book, simple...
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

all this talk about bashing cysts is makin me crazy. did smash that little ****er or what u said u hit it a thousand times, does that mean u didnt hit it hard enough?

i just got my second heavy bag recently and some iron rings(hung kuen tool) anyway, maybe ill be lucky enough to get one of those cysts and smash it good.

seriously would like to know what happened to the cyst before i goto hell!!!
                            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Nah... squashing was useless... not hitting hard enough? Well my whole wrist started to ache so...

Some say the ball can sometimes go away by itself so I guess I'll just wait and see. Probably with some Qi Gong and visualization I could make it explode.
                              =========
                              Peace out!

Comment

Working...
                              X