Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A profile of taijiquan instruction in america.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A profile of taijiquan instruction in america.

intersting book, americans evaluate tai chi.

The Magic Tortoise Taijiquan School offers classes in Tai Chi including Chen, Yang, Wudang, and Hao styles.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

The Magic Tortoise School offers the Jou Medallion* as a prize to any taijiquan player of two or more years experience who can toss a U.S. penny one vertical foot with their lower abdomen.
    Now why don't we have contests like that.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I can't read that hippie crap....everything is so magical and mystical and beyond explanation....go smoke some more you dum ass hippies
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

yeah right, im so drunk right now, if i did that id probably piss on myself.

doesnt that just go so well with my quote
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Student: Master what is magic tortoise shell?

Master: Do not focus on magic tortoise shell, prepare for battle with purple helmet flesh eel which looms dangerously near.

Comment

Working...
          X