This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russbo eStore ONLINE!

Yup. That's right. The old Forum Market has been replaced, with a new, and far more extensive Forum eStore.

The russbo eStore can be accessed via the Member Services dropdown, in the navigation bar.

There are a lot of things to do, lots of things. I do not have it all configured properly yet, so, for now, just look at it. There is not an option to put people, or take them out of, HELL, yet. I'm working on it.

More options will be added soon. We have to see how this works, before we can work on the proper prices of things.

Some things are turned off, for various reasons, such as changing the color of an individual's username and user title. These are hard coded according to the usergroup that you are in. You can purchase options to change your usergroups, which, will change your color.

Also, SOON, for all of this to work properly, I will change the default avatar and custom title settings, in your user groups. You will have to "buy" the opportunity to upload your old avatars, profile pictures, and change your user titles. This way, you'll also be able to do the same to others.....

Have fun, don't be too dastardly with it...

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Wow, that is a HUGE can of worms you've got there. Got it at Costco?
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

The russbo eStore is online, and functional. At this time, during testing, you can best visualize it using the iSkin Black theme (bottom left of this page). I think everything is working.

Let me know if there are any problems or issues.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

the GBO is back baby!!
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

We'll see how back he is, once we figure out how to work the damn thing, and see if he screwed it all up...

russbo.com

Comment

Some price updates:

Register in forum: 1000
            Get paid subscription: 1000
            Birthday bonus: 10000
            Get referrals to register: 1000
            Referrer gets same points as referree
            Views of member profile: 10 each view
            one doc cent per character in each post
            Each good reputation: 5
            Create a poll: 50
            Vote in a poll: 10
            Add profile picture: 1000
            Delete profile picture: 500
            Trophy in arcade: 5000
            Each thread view: 10
            Each thread reply: 5

russbo.com

Comment

eStore Lottery

It has come to my attention that some of our brighter members have figured out that purchasing A single ticket in the weekly (and daily) lottery will result in a win. Because I had the minimum number of tickets required for it to play, is zero.

Therefore, one ticket played, can result in a win.

I've changed it.

The weekly lottery requires 100 tickets purchased before that lottery becomes active.

The daily lottery requires 50 tickets purchased before that lottery becomes active.

I've "retrieved" (some of) the monies appropriated via this lottery theft.

Brilliant guys, truly brilliant. You find any little leak in the system and take advantage of it. Impressive.

russbo.com

Comment

whoa whoa whoa! I gained my funds fairly. Yes, you had a glitch but you write crazy stuff off on your taxes too. If only you didn't sit upon your mighty throne with stinky dog at your side....
                "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Ah, so you admit that you made your funds "fairly" via "a glitch".

I shall discuss this with my "stinky dog" from the confines of my "mighty throne" and decide your future!

Theft. Embezzlement. Conspiracy. Some time in HELL with BL will do you some GOOD!

BWAHAHAHA...

russbo.com

Comment

Theft, embezzlement, conspiracy...? I am inoccent on all counts. Let's speak metaphors for a minute:

There was an open door so I walked through it and walked back out with some docdollars. The door didn't say NO TRESPASSERS or DO NOT ENTER. It said DAILY LOTTERY and the other one said WEEKLY LOTTERY.

I honestly had no foreknowledge of it being a glitch but I used it to my advantage. I had no intentions of doing devious things but the environment we have all been thrust in is creating this chaos. The creator (that would be you Doc and any other minion of yours adjusting the code of the forum) should be guilty for inciting mass panic and hysteria. A serious offense in this day and age unless of course you are playing second life.

I will agree it makes things interesting here. It does pose difficulties for newbies to get through. I personally think we could use some new newbies. BTL insanity is getting stale; arhat and iron cross bitching at one another would be better if they video taped it; I'm tired of hearing about chicken's barren womb; Is that all there is in thailand "temples of women"?; I'm my running out of clever things to say...

I don't want to be a martyr I just want to spice things up a bit...in a good old fashioned way...like playing stickball.

Comment

hey... I'm a newbie. I'm still just trying to read through the tons upon tons of jewels among crap in here and get a hand on who's who and what's what. I'm getting there though. I still haven't messed with the store or Doc dollars, but I'm in no rush. In addition to all that, I have no friends who are into MA so that leaves me with you guys as my only option to express myself on MA related material. So give me some time to come into my own here and I'll do my best to spice things up in the only ways I know how. Cool....
                      "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Ah, you're guilty too. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

But, time for some compassion. Save up your money. Steve has some videos from the Temples of Women coming soon...

russbo.com

Comment

The russbo gods are tempting me and my only weakness....

Comment

Whatever your thinking, don't do it !!!

Ahhhh, what do I care. I just found out yesterday that Docdollars aren't money donated by us... So go ahead ! Do your worst ! I'm tough I can take it. And in a year from now when I got the longevity, rep., and the dollars, I'll get you back. You'll get yours.

That's assuming the weakness you were refering to was you ability to f**k with innocent peons like myself.

DAMN YOU RUSSBO GODS !!!!
                            "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Tets, is that "no vaginas are my weakness", or, "no, vaginas are my weakness".

Amazing how a comma, or lack thereof, can turn a man into a girly man.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X