Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doc's honey's honeys, or something like that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc's honey's honeys, or something like that...

OK guys, listen up. Drop everything. This is important shit.

One of the doc honey's honeys, or something like that, hell, it changes from day to day, is running for Maxim's Hottie of the Month, or something like that. Now, I don't read that magazine, preferring computer gaming magazines instead of these rags that show women that just love to throw themselves onto guys like me, but never seem to find the time to. Oh, life is tough. But, hey, I'm always up to lend a helping hand. And you should be too.

Go to this link, https://www.maximonline.com/hometown...es/voting.html

and vote for Sylvie, 3rd row, fifth column. You have to pick nine other girls too, so pick nine really ugly ones. You know, the ones that would just love an old bald guy like moi.

Get to it troopers. Help this girl out.

lol,
    doc
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

what a great concept.

check out Rebecca too!

She kicks ass, apparently...
    _
    State: IL
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 110 lbs.
    Preferred Celebrity Status:_Model (I THINK THIS ONE IS HILARIOUS)
    Profession: Finance operations
    Relationship Status: Single
    Favorite Movie/Actor: Pulp Fiction
    Favorite Sport/Team: Cubs
    Favorite Music/Artist: Adam Wyle
    Other: I love kickboxing, pilates, kali (stick fighting), snowboarding, sailing, and playing the piano.

I voted for your chick too.
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

A "model" whose career is "finance operations".

I'll look for her at church when I get home....
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

hold on a sec....

...I'm getting a chi message from WKK...he says your karma is not so good, not only do you lack the good karma to train with him, he says you are doomed to be reincarnated as....hold on....there's a cloud in the way (ZAP!!!)....okay he says you're going to be reincarnated as something in the Victoria's Secret catalogue and ordered by a 400lb mumpee, or worse yet, if you do not start training with him and don't stop flashing your groin at him you will come back as the upholstery on a couch in the back room of the Church of Olympic Gardens, where you will forever see other men gain merits and be sat on but unable to participate in the gaining of merits from the nuns...

Shit. It's worse than I thought, Doc. You better get 2G together and get your ass to Malaysia. Take a loan if you have to, lots of us have...
        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Wow Arhat. You must have already trained with him. A veritable master. How you ever knew, that I've always wanted to be reincarnated as a couch in the back room of the OG's, is beyond me.

The upper back pillow preferably. I think Jeff wanted to come back as the lower seat pillow. God I'll never be rid of him....

PS: The ****ing hair on that bull just kills me...

russbo.com

Comment

Jeff comes back!!!

A new life, and a new viewpoint, for our beloved friend....
            Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

its..

its a water buffalo..

hehe
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

ow...

...my sides...oh god they ache...
                -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Working...
                X