Muay Thai training camp at the Shaolin Chan Wu Xue Yuan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muay Thai training camp at the Shaolin Chan Wu Xue Yuan

Muay Thai Training Camp, Shaolin Gong Fu, and other fun, in Las Vegas...

I'm thinking of holding a Muay Thai training camp in Las Vegas, during the month of July. I'll be bringing in a famous Muay Thai instructor from Thailand, who comes from a family with a 200 year history of Muay Thai training, competition, and instruction.

The instructor has been teaching Muay Thai for over twenty years. He was at one time Thailand's national champion, and, has competed internationally in many events. He currently teaches at Phuket's best Muay Thai training center, and also teaches at other internationally recognized schools both here in Thailand and in other countries world wide.

The course will be taught on a weekly basis, with one week minimum for prepatory work. Students can train for as many weeks as they like. The course will be available each of the first three weeks of July. (I go to China after that for the doctour). Group size will be limited to ten students; we will hold two groups a day. Each group will have two, one and half hour classes a day, along with one optional hour and a half Shaolin gong fu class at night. Doc and Jeffy will demonstrate their prayer skills to those who are interested, for late night sessions.

The course is required for those of you who want to accompany the GBO to Thailand in September, for the Muay Thai Coach Certificate course, a 100 hour, fifteen day intensive Muay Thai coach instructor's course. Successful completion of that course results in your obtaining a genuine Thailand Muay Thai coach certificate.

All those who are interested in intensive training in Muay Thai during the day, and some Shaolin gong fu at night, at the Shaolin Chan Wu Xue Yuan in Las Vegas, along with some goddess hunting during the sacred wee hours, needs to contact me as soon as possible. July will be here before you know it.

The costs for these seminars has not yet been decided, but we will attempt to keep costs down to a minimum. Hotels and food are cheap in Las Vegas; it is to your advantage to make your own arrangements for hotel packages. (Flights are cheaper for those coming in to Vegas, as opposed to us making them here for you). We'll help you with any arrangements that you need to make.

The Shaolin Chan Wu Xue Yuan is a modern, though small (1200 sq ft), fully equiped training center, easily accessible to all hotels on the Strip in Las Vegas. Expect some good home style Thai cooking and other BBQ's at the GBO's house too.

It should be fun. We will get into trouble. Doc trouble.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Working...
X