Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprised nobody is talking about the Shi De Jian clip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprised nobody is talking about the Shi De Jian clip.

Seems an active topic elsewhere with the usual cast of characters.

Nobody's seen it yet at russbo?

or am i out of the loop.
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

I guess we're out of the loop. What are you talking about?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

yeah, leave it up to good ole arhat to get some grist for the grind, lol...

anyway there are a couple of these clips on you tube, and they get some good conversation going.

some things I like- now people should see what the foot stuff is all about in so many shaolin forms. I think his kicks lack in the vid, but it seems obvious to me this is not any serious exchange though some feel it is.
      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

I see nothing spectacular about any of that. Some basic gong fu moves, the feet thing is very common in Shaolin; in many of the jebengong you'll find that.

What's so special about this?
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

actually, if I remember correctly, there are about six or seven of these. Your talking about the one where he's working with the "foreigner?" I've seen this a while ago, and I think there may be more that are part of a collection. He does forms in the others...and also more application work. That's the one your talking about, right. It''s not the one with haideng...so it's got to be. Umm, yeah there are more...but not sure where I saw them.
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

nothing special about it at all lord Cod, except that people seem to like to talk about it, some defend it, some rip it up.

just surprised that since it has made the rounds on the other forums it didn't get it's own hater/nutrider thread right here.
            -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

I think KFM has enough room for the topic of "nutriders".

Where's the love, arhat?
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

After watching the vid...

Wow, I hope the guy's lesson wasn't just getting his ass kicked around. His balls too.

And the guys giggling in the back got so annoying. Come on yall.
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

lol...the love is there man, the love is there.

i'm just dutifully reporting the consequences of posting this vid, heh heh heh...
                  -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

So what forums are talking about this?....i agree it's nothing special...
                    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

well it was discussed on the wolf, and also at kfm...

shaolin applications by a monk supposedly finally.... this was shown to the shaolinwolf forum as well,but they thought downly of the clip....ENJOY http://www.youtube.com/w/Shi-DeJian?v=mHJfUTm-fw8&search=shaolin tell me what ya think?:D

there are some other nice clips of homeboy on ledges doing forms and stuff, I have heard on the kfm thread it was from a canadian documentary or video series- in one youtube clip it looks like he is doing a form whose name I forget in one of the clips that I saw Shi De Yang do for Brian Gray, who thankfully dropped the rug, and also was vindicated of the buggery charges, but not before his name trashed.

one of the cool things about the youtube clips is they will lead you to some hai deng footage.

now that brings up the question for some nutriders, or as mortal calls us, amitabha nerds, is hai deng back in the door, or out. i know for my camp he was never out, but then we are a subset of nutriders and not the normative nutrider.

we're the rebelmonk nutriders, lol...

god does that sound too brokeback...?
                      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

oh my...I don't think I could follow more than one forum at a time...I mean I have to work occasionally (i.e. have my boss take me to hooters for lunch)...also the people in the other forums seem....special.

Comment

we're all special. most of the people in other forums are in other forums. it's actually a pretty small sphere.

anyway, what do you think you are doing with a real job. you should be in the arena, racking up points and stomping bots.
                          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

- rep for having a job in the first place, lol...
                            -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

I've stomped my 10 bots for the day...actually I lost twice to vortex because i was being a spaz...but thanks for being the link to the other forums...I dont think i could keep up with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X