What Are Your Views On Chemtrails.Orgone/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are Your Views On Chemtrails.Orgone/

Greetings, This site is very inspiring. I visit a site orgoneblasters.com /sherryshriner.com. Chemtrails are supposedly poisonous and orgone made a certain way combats it. Please check it out and see if it appeals to you.

well, don't you mean.."useless yet productive?"
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

The quote was
      useless but hey still productive
      Don't forget the "hey". It's what makes it what it is.

And wtf is this chemtrails stuff? Do we have a spammer here, or, an interesting conversation evolving here?
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

I missed three words and threw in one of my own. That's got to go against something.
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Here on long island over the past 4 or 5 years chemtrails are about as common as regular clouds. They seem to pick up more in the spring and summer.

My guess goes towards weather manipulation. After all, it was only several years ago in 2004 that the Department of Defense officially declared to congress that by 2020 they would have military control of the weather for weaponized purposes.

Comment

Any documentation for that ZY?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VewR-tET9N0

supposedly, the chemtrail thing has been going on for a while. i have been noticing it too, but i dont know what to make of it. what i have been noticing is that there is a lot mor jet action in the skies nowadays, and the contrails do seem to spread into wispy clouds rather thatn dissipate.
              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

I don't know what the hell Chemtrails are and am too lazy to take the time to look it up.

But,,,, I have heard about weather manipulation by out Govt. (U.S.). No proof to back it up, but a couple years back I heard a scientist that works for the Govt. talking about weather manipulation. The Pros. being drought eradication, ability to put out the wildfires in the midwest every year, avoiding the massive snowstorms of the northwest, increase in crop production etc...

That's an upside of living in the D.C. metro area, we see these kind of things all the time ono the news.

However it is Govt. backed and most llikely connected to the military so there's probably other uses of something so impactful upon humanity.

Humans just can't leave shit well enough alone. We see a chance to harness something and f**k all if it could come back to bite us in the ass and kill us all !!!
                "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

in command and conquer, there is a weapon that utilizes weather control.

it sure would halt advancement of any sort of troops...
                  "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

I really do hope our military is not using pc strategy games as a basis for R&D of new weapon systems.

To the OP, I didnt read the link, and probably won't but maybe this will answer your question. We've learned the hard way, that nearly every syntheticallly produced chemical compound that didnt exist in nature until it was synthezised in a lab tends to be toxic and teratogenic in the proper dose over long periods of time. Ever wondered why nearly every medication on the market is cabable of causing liver cancer or kidney failure if taken improperly or consumed by people with preexisting liver/kidney pathology?

The same holds true for tweaked chemicals that dont exist in nature, "Well what if we take a sugar molecule and tweak it so that nothing on earth can digest the sugar? It'd still taste sweet but be totally indigestible so fat people can eat as much of it as they want!" Olestra was the same thing with a fat molecule. Remember how quickly that went away? Hmmmm eat chips, dont gain weight, get diarrahea, lose even more weight!

How many people do you know who use a sacchrin based sweetener in their morning coffee? In addition to being quite carcinogenic this man made chemical breaks down in the presence of heat, (like the hot liquid in said coffee cup) into several substances one of which happens to be formaldehyde.

So, are chemtrails poisonous? I dont know, but probably they are if they do in fact exist. Most man made chemicals are highly toxic. Especially the ones that are marketed to consumers. Are orgones the key to detoxifying your body and curing all ails? Probably not. Eat healthy, stay away from processed foods, and do your best to live a low pollution environment if your concerned about that sort of thing. Orgones probably wont save you from chemical toxicity if you live in new york city and dont cook anything at your home that didnt come from a shrink wrapped box in your freezer.

The even scarier part is, how much pollution do we create every year making artificial sweeteners that cannot be digested by anything known to exist in the natural world? Sure in a few thousand years bacteria might evolve which can eat the stuff but how much will it have built up by then?
                    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Amazing isnt it? The idiocy behind the scenes...

Comment

Better living through chemistry.

Comment

You make it sound as if our children will be living on hills of Nutrasweet.

Honestly, unless the environmental effects are catastrophic (and they're not), I don't see a problem with giving people a way to eat good-tasting food without gaining weight. Especially if those people have weight and/or blood sugar problems. Of course, artificial sweeteners don't actually achieve the goal of making food taste good, but that's beside the point. And concerning health effects, that's for the individual to consider.

Messing with nature is inherently scary but it really does result in better living (when we're not going overboard). Artificial sweeteners aren't the best example of that, but I'm sure if you look around the room you're in you can find plenty.

Comment

Yeah, like peanut butter. I mean, sure, it has hydrogenated soybean oil in it, and that will fight against your white blood cells which in turn will cause you to become sick easier as well as allow the fat from that same peanut butter to take twice as long to be digested allowing more of it to be deposited into your gut !

But could you imagine life without peanut butter ? Now that would be scarry !!!!!!

Nah, I say screw the chemical "enhancments", they just help to kill us faster ! And how would we know if they make life more comfortable if they were never created in the first place. I think western style toilets are way more comfortable than Chinese ones, but the CHinese here who have never used a wester style toilet are completely happy with what they got !

If it's not broke why fix it ?
                            "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Zach, Im suggesting that perhaps alternative sweeteners are not a viable method of treating obesity, and the simple fact that they often prove to be carcinogenic in the long run only fuels that argument. People need to change their eating habits in order to change their bodies and thus their lives. Excessive consumption of products based on refined sugar and refined flour does indeed lead to obesity and its a piss poor solution to say well you can still enjoy low carb sugar free versions of those same products.

People need to understand that if they're overweight enough to need to use artificial sweeteners they're overweight enough that need to stop eating sweets and flour based products period. I'm not reccomending cold turkey diet changes but gradual reductions with phasing in more fresh vegetable matter. Less candy, more fruit, less bread, more fresh vegetables.

Because according to the research I've seen, artificial sweeteners do far more harm than good to the body and are often worse for the patient than refined sugar. And refined sugar is pretty bad.

It'd tickle me pink if Equal and Sweet n' Low had to bear the same kind of package labels that cigarettes do.

Comment

Working...
                              X