No announcement yet.

What Are Your Views On Chemtrails.Orgone/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are things in our food that cause cancer, do they HAVE to be there? no! With our current technology, can we cure cancer? why not?! We decided the human genome, what bounds are there now in medical engineering? some amendment, some government rule? Did you know that viruses can be man made? but we refuse to study super beneficial technologies due to value of human life? since when did president bush value human life? he apparently doesnt care about the live of our people fighting HIS war.i

So bush is against stem cell therapy, but he doesnt care about all of our people dying in iraq fighting a war that is not even our fight, only as pawns to make MONEY!!!!And not for the american people by the way, if so, you would see the gas prices go down... But no, is it a coincidence that the bush family owns like a big ass percent of the oil trade. Spending billions on WAR, KILLING, when he can be funding MEDICAL BREAKTHRUOUGHS AND HEALING PEOPLE!!!! Its a shame that we are the so called #1 superpower, but we cant do a damn thing to help the world... well, we can... but we arent... why? I dont know why... I really dont know why. But i think i could do a much better job as president than bush, or any of the future presidential candidates for that matter...when will people learn that nothing is solved with war, only peace.

energy has to do with money, it combines two things which dont mix; Greedy people with money who only care about getting more money, and something the world is dependant upon.

how hard would it be to abolish currency and establish a way of life which strives to better humanity as a race?

I think its funny that humans are trying to explore space, in hopes of future colonization, when we cant even get along with each other here on earth, its so utterly stupid and pitiful.

If there were an alien invasion, we would all die because we wouldnt know how to work together, is it really in our nature to supress? Are we as a race as stupid as we seem? i like to believe otherwise, but im the hopeful type.

We would'nt stand a chance against godzilla!!!
    Last edited by master splinter; 03-09-2007, 07:46 AM.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

We could kill Godzilla by feeding him artificial sweeteners.

Comment

Working...
      X