Legitimate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by master splinter View Post

I just think you're a ****in retard plain and simple. All you can do is say.

"you're a dick"
    im glad we understand each other.

Comment

Thats all you can say isnt it?

Whether you like it or not, what ghandi did, worked for him. And his ideals were achieved. He wasnt a racist bigot, as you claim. Thats for ****in sure. You are an idiot.

Same for martin luther king.

I just think you're a ****in retard plain and simple. All you can do is say.

"you're a dick"

I know you are probably gay, and masturbate to my picture, but please, keep your homosexuality to yourself. We can still be friends, just dont make any passes on me. Well, not that you being gay would matter, but youre just a shallow minded fool, and i dont associate with people like you regardless.

You totally ignore the fact that i pointed out your little parlor trick, and your fake ass lineage. So why dont you just go hang yourself?
      I think this is the second time that you've suggested that i am a homosexual, and then retracted the comment. Are you actually testing the water to see if i actually am gay, because you, you're self are actually a covert homosexual?

As for having a wank over your picture, yes i like your lovely hair, ( do you use herbal essences or something?) but your just a bit too butch for my liking. I prefer my women to have a smaller frame.

You clearly havent got a clue what you're talking about regarding Ghandi, so lip up.

I haven't actually commented on Martin Luther King because i haven't studied the bloke in depth.

And finally, yes anyone can be taught to bust a bottle, but not everyone can be taught how to apply that technique to the human body. Obviously thats something i made up to compliment my fake ass linage, so i can bull shit women in to thinking i do kung fu.

you're a dick.

Comment

• Ok fu, thanks for the info, at first view yes there seems to be chocking ideas by Gandhi

Who can u trust? Well u told us ur master and urself r non violent... Why dont u run into elections?

Peace and love

Comment

• Originally posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post
          I think this is the second time that you've suggested that i am a homosexual, and then retracted the comment. Are you actually testing the water to see if i actually am gay, because you, you're self are actually a covert homosexual?

As for having a wank over your picture, yes i like your lovely hair, ( do you use herbal essences or something?) but your just a bit too butch for my liking. I prefer my women to have a smaller frame.

You clearly havent got a clue what you're talking about regarding Ghandi, so lip up.

I haven't actually commented on Martin Luther King because i haven't studied the bloke in depth.

And finally, yes anyone can be taught to bust a bottle, but not everyone can be taught how to apply that technique to the human body. Obviously thats something i made up to compliment my fake ass linage, so i can bull shit women in to thinking i do kung fu.

you're a dick.
          im a dick im a dick im a dick... Is that the best insult you can come up with? How boring. Though your lack of flair in your insults, does reflect your creativity quite well.

Ghandi was a nonviolent protester. Period. Was he racist? no. Was he a bigot? no. Are nazi's racist? yes. re they bigots? yes. Are you a racist? yes. Are you a bigot? yes.

Ghandi is actually a product of racism. You have racism, then you will have people like ghandi, and dr king. They fight racism They are fighting for their people. You? well you are just a simple idiot who doesnt have a clue.

By the way, there is no evidence, scientifically, or in the martial world, that human organs can be ruptured by a palm strike. Sorry... Just stick to your worthless opinions on ghandi. Leave martial arts to real martial artists. Like me.

Because once you start claiming that you can explode organs with palm strikes because you can do a funny little parlor trick, you just make the rest of us look bad.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post

you're a dick.
            im a dick im a dick im a dick... Is that the best insult you can come up with? How boring. Though your lack of flair in your insults, does reflect your creativity quite well.

Listen up dicklicker,

Ghandi was a nonviolent protester. Racist bigots are racist bigots, They make it known, ghandi, never once said that he was racist or a bigot. Period. Was he racist? no. Was he a bigot? no. Are nazi's racist? yes. re they bigots? yes. Are you a racist? yes. Are you a bigot? yes. Ghandi never said he was a racist. And he is not alive anymore, so you cant ask him, and confirm it. Didnt you go to college? Inferences are not evidence.

Ghandi is actually a product of racism. You have racism, then you will have people like ghandi, and dr king. They fight racism They are fighting for their people. You? well you are just a simple idiot who doesnt have a clue.

You're telling me that i dont have a clue? Well, i have better things to do then to try to find and create stupid little details and inferences, accuse historical nonviolent protesters of being racist, and doing parlor tricks.

By the way, there is no evidence, scientifically, or in the martial world, that human organs can be ruptured by a palm strike. Sorry... Just stick to your worthless opinions on ghandi. Leave martial arts to real martial artists. Like me. I bet you can explode a ballistics gel mannequin with a palmstrike too, cant you? Ha.

Because once you start claiming that you can explode organs with palm strikes because you can do a funny little parlor trick, you just make the rest of us look bad.
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

im a dick im a dick im a dick...

Didnt you go to college?

Leave martial arts to real martial artists. Like me.

you're a dick.

Comment

Working...
              X