No announcement yet.

Legitimate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well what can i say your a real inspiration.

I really need to change my ways and stop going for the women (?)

if you read the beginning of this thread you will find that like yourself, some people have formulated an opinion on a style of kung fu that they have no knowledge about, on an old crappy website, that i personally took down.

Again, as for self inflated idiots, im not going to point any fingers but.....

just don't **** with my style or my masters, and don't give them any shit...
    It's really disrespectful. i wouldn't do it to you and yours off the cuff, don't do it to mine.

Comment

Well in that case, have no fear. I have never heard of your nonexistant style, or your non legitimate teachers.So i dont expect to bash them anytime soon.

Your character on the other hand, is at this point, far from likeable.
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post
        The club is at Wigston Royal British Legion:
        Bushloe End
        Wigston, LE18 2BA

We train on Mondays, thursdays 7:30 till 9:30
        and saturday morning 10:30 till 1.

I suggest you get your asses down there, the see if you still have the bollocks to take the piss.

Im sure you can all do pretty forms and have your asses wiped by your instructors, and thats cool. But really, you need to sort yourselves out.

Come down and if your not twats i'l teach you kung fu.
        Not ***** kung fu where there is a lot of waving and dancing, proper kung fu where the emphasis is on speed and accuracy, and hitting stuff with your fingertips.

Forgive my lack of democratic debate, but you tossers have been slagging my club off pretty harshly based on the fact that there isnt a ****ing website.

Honestly, you girls need to come and play with us, we'll soon sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Yeah, im pretty sure your good at fighting with your fingertips. Be sure to wear your farmer gloves, or sorting wheat from chaff could give you "splinters"

Sincerely master splinter.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Fu, this is a classical argument. I m not saying Gandhi is perfect but do u realize that Gandhi without learning any martial art, to my knowledge, and not hitting anybody has probably done more for non violence and ending wars than most of the great martial artists teachers?

Have u studied him? I suggest u do it on internet as books might involve the killing of insects, who, like u, might not want to die.

R u veg?

Peace and love

Comment

i wonder if he'd be willing to meet you guys for a real fight?
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I want to hear more about Gandhi the martial arts master, and insects that don't like to die...
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                Fu, this is a classical argument. I m not saying Gandhi is perfect but do u realize that Gandhi without learning any martial art, to my knowledge, and not hitting anybody has probably done more for non violence and ending wars than most of the great martial artists teachers?
                You do know that Gandhi was not a nice guy, right?

you do know what the untouchables in Indian Hindu culture are, right?

I guess not. you're a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
                  Yeah, im pretty sure your good at fighting with your fingertips. Be sure to wear your farmer gloves, or sorting wheat from chaff could give you "splinters"

Sincerely master splinter.
                  I 'LOLED'.

but seriously, no one likes splinters.

And yeah i reckon my fingertips are shit hot for fighting with thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
                    Well in that case, have no fear. I have never heard of your nonexistant style, or your non legitimate teachers.So i dont expect to bash them anytime soon.

Your character on the other hand, is at this point, far from likeable.
                    It's not like i'v jumped in here trying to make friends now is it.

As for likable im not that bothered.

Nonexistance: hmmmmmm, you haven't had a look have ya?

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
                      i wonder if he'd be willing to meet you guys for a real fight?

yep. I sure would.

Comment

Fu when u say i am moron, how do u know i am? If u study chinese martial art maybe u should read Kongzi, Confucius, that said a gentleman should know when he doesnt know.

I m not saying Gandhi is perfect but he as probably done more for non violence that u will ever do or that ur master will ever do. As for the candalas, untouchables, gandhi advocated the end of their exclusion and asked to be reborn as untouchable, which he called the son of god.

And i m pretty sure, he never insulted people like u do.

Maybe u should work on ur anger.

Peace and love

Comment

yep. I sure would.
                          LOL.........
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Gandhi and non violence?
                            Like Martin Luther King being against racism? Jesse Jackson standing for equality?

You know Liu, sometimes the reality is far different than the perception (or commonly accepted history...)
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

I m not saying Gandhi is perfect but he as probably done more for non violence that u will ever do or that ur master will ever do. As for the candalas, untouchables, gandhi advocated the end of their exclusion and asked to be reborn as untouchable, which he called the son of god.
                              He only did it to make the Hindus the majority religion. It was a political move. He was no freedom fighter, he was a racist bigot.
                              And Hindu society is soooooo racist and segregates class soooo much that even though its regarded as a peaceful religion, i don't think its a very nice one.

Comment

Maybe u should work on ur anger.
                                im not angry, i just don't care too much for bullshit.

And as i said anyone who wants to bullshit what is effectively my religion and my leaders is going to get it in the neck.

Comment

Working...
                                X