No announcement yet.

Legitimate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And as i said anyone who wants to bullshit what is effectively my religion and my leaders is going to get it in the neck.
    now that's the kind of religion i want to be apart of. at least your honest about it, right?
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

lol, get it in the neck, thats funny

i remember when i told mortal i was gonna kick him in the throat, he was like, ILL KICK YOU HARDER AND FASTER IN THE THROAT RAAA hahahahaha

anyway, fu are u saying gung fu is your religion?
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
        now that's the kind of religion i want to be apart of. at least your honest about it, right?
        too right. i have faith in my masters, my style, my ability, my students ability and in the human spirit.

I refuse point blank for anyone to dis my style untill they come down and kick my ass. I am a good fighter, that is a fact, it is tried and tested all over.

but, my masters are my masters because they know sooooo much, they are 30 years my senior and yet they can still kick the shit outta me.

i am still very much a student (even though i am the first person in 25 years to have the ability and comprihension to be graded to instructor level. I am now a second degree after 17 years experience) and i know it.

i have destroyed my hands and conditioned myself to a point that the only thing i know i can not stop is a bullet. everything else is game.

so, yes i will fight anyone, no i don't give a shit because i have faith in my 'religion', but i am willing to learn from anyone that can beat me in a fair fight.

im not so belligerent that i think i can take a steel bar round the back of the head. that would be just ****ing stupid. (if anyone knows how to do that, im listening).

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
          lol, get it in the neck, thats funny

i remember when i told mortal i was gonna kick him in the throat, he was like, ILL KICK YOU HARDER AND FASTER IN THE THROAT RAAA hahahahaha

anyway, fu are u saying gung fu is your religion?

i hear ya.

I have a guy under me that tries to kick high, lets face it, its not going to work in a bar. and its not going to work on someone who can fight.
          High legs look pretty, but they just dont work.

I had a scrap with some guy who claimed he was a world champion kickboxer. he had a fast punch, as do lots of people who train in their respective sports. but i (and im sure many people do) do not train for points sparring, i train to take people out, hard, fast and with little effort. anywho, long story short, his leg came up, and he went down. game over.

i digress, kung fu (gung fu) is my religion. I try to live my life as a good person, i love my woman, i help my fellow man, and i devote myself to my masters.
          Isn't that what its all about?

secondly, i don't use my 'power' to intimidate or kill, but its there if i need it. and i don't take any bullshit. not from anyone. I don't care who they are. if im wrong im wrong i'll deal with it and apologise, but none of you ****ers are going to bitch at my style and my masters without a ****ing fight.

I will fight anyone that has a bad word against it. FACT.

there again, im not going to commit genocide, thats bad....

Comment

Originally posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post
            I am a good fighter, that is a fact, it is tried and tested all over.
            lets face it, its not going to work in a bar. and its not going to work on someone who can fight.
            High legs look pretty, but they just dont work.
            if you're a good fighter, how come you cant or dont know how to effectively use a high kick?

anyway, your attitude sounds more like an old hardass karateka. "ruff ruff ruff".

Comment

It's not like i'v jumped in here trying to make friends now is it.

As for likable im not that bothered.

Nonexistance: hmmmmmm, you haven't had a look have ya?

http://www.fujowpai.com/
              Whatever wannabe...

Save your bullshit for people who will believe it.

I found this on wiki. This is common, for frauds to write fake histories of themselves on wiki... LOL

Notice how the grandmaster I.e. the first teacher, is some "Anonymous Monk" ??-??. HAHAHAHHA

You really worked hard on this, i pity you, and the lack of self respect you have...

Lineage[1][2] Anonymous Monk of Hoy Hong Temple ??-?? First Generation Grand Master Wong Bil Hong b.1841 d.1934 Late Grand Master Wong Moon Toy b.1907 d.1960 Grand Master Wai Hong b.1938 Other Key Dates [1] 1876 Wong Bil Hong begins studying Hark Fu Moon 1927 Wong Moon Toy begins studying Hark Fu Moon 1934 Wong Bil Hong renames the system Fu Jow Pai 1934 Wong Moon Toy arrives in New York City 1957 Chinese Youth Athletic Club formed for the instruction of Fu Jow Pai (private) 1960 Wai Hong becomes the successor of the system 1968 Chinese Youth Athletic Club becomes Fu Jow Pai Federation, opens to the public

By the way, what the **** are you doing in your picture? Seriously?
              Last edited by master splinter; 05-14-2009, 12:20 AM.
              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

yep. I sure would.
                Yep, Sure you would. I would fight you, anyplace, anytime. Haha Lulz, ZZZZZZZZ. How many times have we heard this story...
                "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

its interesting you say your style is your religion. you should read the thread about master worship, i dunno the name of it.

id also be interested in some videos, if you wanna post something that would be cool. ive heard of your style i know its not made up, and i could really careless about lineage because this isnt 200 years ago, lineage means nothing anymore

lol look at master splinter hes like every other judoka, claims lineage from jigoro kano and he sucks dick hahahaha
                  "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
                    Yep, Sure you would. I would fight you, anyplace, anytime. Haha Lulz, ZZZZZZZZ. How many times have we heard this story...
                    ah it has been brought to my attention that you do Judo.

a style that is based on jujitsu, only less good.

and you question my linage?
                    even if my linage is broken, its still broken a few hundred years before Judo existed. so again your argument falls down.

if anyone else other than a character from the childrens cartoon turtles would like to call me "names" on my profile, please, go ahead. i love it.

Nice one tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
                      Whatever wannabe...

By the way, what the **** are you doing in your picture? Seriously?
                      I had just destroyed a bottle using pa qua (bagua) fire palm.

The application of which, when used on the human body, introduces air into the blood stream and ultimately leads to a heart attack.

Secondly, the usage upon the internal organs causes them to collapse and or rupture.

Bet they don't teach you that in Judo eh?

Comment

Doc, i agree i should not idealize people like gandhi or luther kong. Yet they might have done some good work. When u watch the englishmen and Winston Churchill in front of war can u see Gandhi? What would have been their energy if india had chosen violence for independance? Gandhi is nearly everywhere, in this sense he is really a mahatma, a great soul... (I dont say this because i am Gan didi?0)

Fu, u say ur lineage, like there is a self and something belonging to it... What is u? Is the air u breath u?

Is ur master absolutly non violent? Are u absolutly non violent? If no, why? Is ur relation with animals non violent?

Peace and love

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                          Doc, i agree i should not idealize people like gandhi or luther kong. Yet they might have done some good work. When u watch the englishmen and Winston Churchill in front of war can u see Gandhi? What would have been their energy if india had chosen violence for independance? Gandhi is nearly everywhere, in this sense he is really a mahatma, a great soul... (I dont say this because i am Gan didi?0)

Fu, u say ur lineage, like there is a self and something belonging to it... What is u? Is the air u breath u?

Is ur master absolutly non violent? Are u absolutly non violent? If no, why? Is ur relation with animals non violent?

Peace and love
                          Honestly a was using linage as a point. I don't believe that if a style is traditional and picks up nothing along the way it can truly progress. All instructors add their own interpretations to their style. So linage effectively goes out the window. A style that does not evolve becomes static and therefore dead.

Back to Ghandi, Ghandi used the untouchables as a means of politica leverage. if he had not used them India would not have gained independence. The Seikh states actually stayed loyal to the crown voulentarilly.

My master is non violent, the clubs are non violent, but as i stressed before its not about sparring for points, its about taking out any would be attacker with minimum effort and maximum effect.

You attack me, i will kick your ass.

animals, well they can't defend them selves can they. I don't think people should kill them unless theyre going to eat them. i get real pissy with people that pick on things that cant defend themselves.

men, Women, children, animals. Its just not on.

i guess i believe in equality, and i'd like to think of myself as a leveller of the playing field.

Comment

Doc, i agree i should not idealize people like gandhi or luther kong.
                            .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { font-size: 10pt; font-family:Verdana } ok in a nut shell, some of his thinking was good - methods wrong. like the use of hunger strikes to over turn rulings which were not in his favour = abuse of his public figure for political gains

the guy is called ambedkar - he was an untouchable who campaigned for untouchables to be politically recognised as a separate entity from hindus as hindus had for thousands of years rejected association with them (to this day they have separate temples as they are considered to be contagious)

ambedkar finally won the right for untouchables to be considered politically as 'the depressed class'

this however for gandhi and his congress party meant that they had just lost 25 million under their constituency and possible votes

so what did he do? threw his toys out the pram and went on a hunger strike.

as he deteriorated the british had no choice to give in as gandhi exploitated his 'saintly figure' to deny the millions of untouchable the right to represent themselves. ambedkar was scared that the hindu population would turn on the untouchables (more than usual) and blame gandhis death forever on them.

so they had to give in and over turn it

somewhere it says gandhi hunger striked about 20 times.

he was a politican who pretended to a saint.

he wore rags to 'connect' with the 'people' but went home to wealth

Comment

Just for interest

Comment

Ok, couldn't care less about the discussion but I couldn't help myself

http://www.fujowpai.com/gallery/wong...y_claw1_sm.jpg

http://news.cnet.com/i/bto/20071015/...eb_270x270.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X