Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OH OH. Getting sued by the Shaolin Temple...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think mork and mindy need to be there to f with the both of them....but you know i think they would get along. there can make love to one another with there insane rants.
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

I really loved how Happeh claimed he had already FINISHED his advanced training. I mean, my 60 year old Hapkido / Taekwando / Gongfu instructor was not finished his training. My Shaolin instructors now could kick the shit out of me or any other mediocre martial artist, and my 50 something year old Taiji instructor, who has been practicing Taiji since he was a child, claims that he is far from being a master.

But apparently our buddy Happeh completed his advanced training over 10 years ago ! To bad he never learned to conquer himself and his gigantic ego or he wouldn't be in HELL !!!

Damn... I've never seen ANYONE so good at putting their foot in their mouth. Aside from these insanely flexible wushu guys. Hahahahaha.

Thanks again Russbo
      "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

He has brought "Putting your foot into your mouth" to a whole new level.

Maybe thats the mastery...

LOL

Comment

By the way,
          someone please tell me how that "Thief" option works so I can steal all of Happeh's docdollars and rep.

Arrrrrrrr.... If only I knew how.......
          "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Originally posted by doc
            you are not shaolin you are a discrase to the martial world and unless you want the shaolin temple to get pissed off and sue you you should stop calling yourself shaolin, i go to ussd and master matera got his rank from the shaolin temple, not some street ally dropout, thats why we are so sucsessful, so unless you go and get your rank from the shaolin temple you need to stop.i am very happy with ussd because they mold the martial arts to me thats why they are americas self defence leader have fun lying.

And, from the same sender, yet another marvelous piece of work...

hi i go to ussd/ you are a bunch of losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            doc
            Are you sure that isn't one of the guys here sending you a joke message? The writing style reminds me of more than a few members here.

Comment

Sorry for the confusion. I didn't write that. It was from an email that I got, from some gentleman named "Eric".

You have to remember the time period that I got this in. It was during the time that USSD, probably the biggest martial arts training company in the US, had started to "get involved" with Yongxin and the temple. I had raised some points about this in the forum, and had therefore, become a bit of a "target".

There's a lot of history in the site; the problem is, matching the threads to the events of the time.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                Sorry for the confusion. I didn't write that. It was from an email that I got, from some gentleman named "Eric".

You have to remember the time period that I got this in. It was during the time that USSD, probably the biggest martial arts training company in the US, had started to "get involved" with Yongxin and the temple. I had raised some points about this in the forum, and had therefore, become a bit of a "target".

There's a lot of history in the site; the problem is, matching the threads to the events of the time.

Well well well. Fancy that Shi Yan ming should have eventually became the subject of so much........ interest and discussion that being the case . Fancy.

Likewise yourself Doc being so vocal .

Funny how all that works really.
                If only we alll be good enough to manage an interaction with YongXin and temple.
                Alas. .

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

I think if anyone could manage an interaction with Yongxin and the temple, it would be you.

Wouldn't be me. I'm a pariah over there. Which is kind of nice.
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                  X