Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OH OH. Getting sued by the Shaolin Temple...

Sorry for the confusion. I didn't write that. It was from an email that I got, from some gentleman named "Eric".

You have to remember the time period that I got this in. It was during the time that USSD, probably the biggest martial arts training company in the US, had started to "get involved" with Yongxin and the temple. I had raised some points about this in the forum, and had therefore, become a bit of a "target".

There's a lot of history in the site; the problem is, matching the threads to the events of the time.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Quote Originally Posted by doc
    Sorry for the confusion. I didn't write that. It was from an email that I got, from some gentleman named "Eric".

You have to remember the time period that I got this in. It was during the time that USSD, probably the biggest martial arts training company in the US, had started to "get involved" with Yongxin and the temple. I had raised some points about this in the forum, and had therefore, become a bit of a "target".

There's a lot of history in the site; the problem is, matching the threads to the events of the time.

Well well well. Fancy that Shi Yan ming should have eventually became the subject of so much........ interest and discussion that being the case . Fancy.

Likewise yourself Doc being so vocal .

Funny how all that works really.
    If only we alll be good enough to manage an interaction with YongXin and temple.
    Alas. .

Blooming tianshi lotus.
    "honestly girls dont seem to want anything other then whatever they want "atm" then that can always change:"
    maestro's love genius.

first we work to live, then we live to work, ..& then when someone else can do it good enough without us - we can all run off and die.
    Blooming tianshi lotus

"find something & thatd turn me on.." drahillionaire, warren buffet.

'if you keep going, eventually you get there' chuck norris

I think if anyone could manage an interaction with Yongxin and the temple, it would be you.

Wouldn't be me. I'm a pariah over there. Which is kind of nice.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123