pimples on ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pimples on ass

Has anyone ever got pimples on butt? Is it possible to get acne in this part of the body?

I have three big pimples on the butt and it's damn painful, though now it's a lot less painful than yesterday, and smaller too.
    Maybe it's nothing dangerous but I still fear some disorders like herpes or that kind of stuff. I know it's not coming from any sexual activity though Maybe public toilets? Maybe did I get infected by sitting on a public toilet seat without putting toiletpaper on it before?? Because I'm usually going there every morning at school.

Please tell me! Has this ever happened to any of you?
    =========
    Peace out!

Wow.

People could find all sorts of blackmail material on this site.

Comment

SD, what the **** is going on with you? Didn't we tell you to stay away from the Japanese?
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

no but seriously?...

ok sorry...
        =========
        Peace out!

Comment

"But Cheek" acne vulgaris perianalis is a deadly disease, whereby small cysts, in what appear to be common pimples, eventually coalesce as they enlarge and surround the anal outlet. These cysts can continue to grow, surround the anal orifice, and eventually close it off, leading to a situation whereby the affected individual, who initially suffers from painful defecation, eventually succumbs because of complete closure and obstruction of the anus. Food stuff materials back up in the body, and eventually undergo retrograde peristalsis, with the end result of feces being vomited from the mouth. People usually die of necortizing pneumonia, after experiencing aspiration of fecal contents into the lungs.

You die a slow, painful, disgusting hospitalized death, from being completely full of shit.

Got to be careful of those toilet seats man. You were lucky this time.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Now legions of spotty teenage russbo readers run to the nearest hospital in terror.. lol

Comment

Re: acne vulgaris perianalis

LMAO! I know a few people with this disease, butt they’re sure taken their time of diein’ from it!

Comment

But it really can be that painful??

Interesting description of the disease, doc :-)

BTW, I cannot find anything with a search engine for "acne vulgaris perianalis", what's the meaning of the last word?
                =========
                Peace out!

Comment

Perianalis. It means, "referring to around the anal area".

Now, there's another disease state, which is kind of common in young males, that presents exactly as you describe.

The perianal crypts, which reside within the anus itself, get occluded with feces, usually because of some sort of impaction type activity, and the resultant abcess within the anus enlarges. As with any sort of pus under pressure situation, the enlarging pus pocket tries to find a way out of its environment, so to speak. So, it tracks. These pus pockets gradually expand, track, and eventually erupt somewhere on the gluteal skin folds. The tracks of pus can extend for a foot, tracking all the way around the ass to erupt wherever the pus tract eventually erupts through the skin.

This is actually quite kind of commonly found in young homosexual males, the result of various types of "impacting" behaviors that they practice, with, various types of "impacting" objects.

You have to be careful not only with toilet seats. Got to watch those "impacting objects".
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

OMG!!!! Are you fearful of having acne vulgaris perianalis, and feel full all the time? That's terrible. I've heard of it before, but honestly it didn't cross my mind again till doc brought it up. Doc, what should a person showing these symptoms do? Are there alternative medicines that can treat such a disorder without being admitted to a hospital and surgery?

SD, have you seen a doctor? What about some pics... Have any you can post? It might help others with the same condition.
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Yeah, show us some pictures...
                      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                        "But Cheek" acne vulgaris perianalis is a deadly disease, whereby small cysts, in what appear to be common pimples, eventually coalesce as they enlarge and surround the anal outlet. These cysts can continue to grow, surround the anal orifice, and eventually close it off, leading to a situation whereby the affected individual, who initially suffers from painful defecation, eventually succumbs because of complete closure and obstruction of the anus. Food stuff materials back up in the body, and eventually undergo retrograde peristalsis, with the end result of feces being vomited from the mouth. People usually die of necortizing pneumonia, after experiencing aspiration of fecal contents into the lungs.

You die a slow, painful, disgusting hospitalized death, from being completely full of shit.

Got to be careful of those toilet seats man. You were lucky this time.

I'm glad I get sarcasm....

I guess I won't ask that ethics question after this one....

lol

Please don't tell us how much puss came out of those, mmmmkay.
                        practice wu de

Comment

sarcasm? what pray tell do you mean?
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Ok so let's restart all this story

I took a picture of my ass since apparently that's the only way I can get good comments

Apart from the picture what you have to know is that it's painful!

What would you say? Should I have this checked by a doctor or dermato?

Thanks
                            Attached Files
                            =========
                            Peace out!

Comment

OMG it's actually starting... I never saw acne vulgaris perianalis up close like this before.
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                              X