No announcement yet.

pimples on ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for giving me the chance to defend and explain myself. You know, you guys start these conversations and then the moment it gets to a point of contention refuse to even consider the other perspectives. Really Im not entirely sure why you bother .. but then aklot of the time, I'm not so sure I know why I bother either. .. except I enjoy freedoms to make informed descisions and choose with less ignorant bigottry myself...

On the but thing thread though , and I doo want to say this ,shaolin disciple, you have a great ass. Kiss kiss make better.

thats all.

cheers.

Blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Huh? What's starting?

Actually, it pretty much stays the same... and that's the only symptoms I have, pimples and some pain when putting pressure on them.

That thing of acne vulgaris perianalis, I cannot even google it.

Doc, seriously, what would you do if you were me?
      =========
      Peace out!

Comment

Dude, just wash your ass, keep it clean, and don't talk about it anymore. If it gets bigger, pop it and go to church.
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

As doc has mentioned, acne vulgaris perianalis can be extremely dangerous...and
          gets really ugly when left untreated Washing your ass just isn't going to do it. You need professional assistance..
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Well looking at this website, I can say maybe I only have ass acne

How could I know if it's more than just normal acne??
            That's what I wanna know.

And that damned acne vulgaris perianalis (sorry to be rude, but I wouldn't like to have really some kind of infection, being this acn.... ... ... or any others) Could I please see some good documents about it because I can't find anything on a search engine. I thought it was a joke at the beginning, but you keep repeating it, even though I can't find anything on the net about it. Please tell me if you're joking, I'm pretty naive with this kind of situation.
            =========
            Peace out!

Comment

From the looks of it, I'd say that's definitely acne vulgaris perianalis. Go see a professional medical doctor for christ's sake... before it gets any worse, and be sure not to put any undue pressure on the infected area. I read that if the skin cracks or pusses, first "generally viscous, yellowish-white fluid forms in the infected tissue, consisting of white blood cells, cellular debris, and necrotic tissue matter." Apparently this will inevitably create and contribute to further growth and break out. Later, you end up with what Doc elaborated on before. Good luck!!!
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
                As doc has mentioned, acne vulgaris perianalis can be extremely dangerous...and
                gets really ugly when left untreated Washing your ass just isn't going to do it. You need professional assistance..

Ok, maybe I was a little bit to harsh. If you really think that the outbreak of ance or whatever is a serious problem, go see a dermatologist or your family doctor. It worse when you see a stripper that's about to give you a lapdance with a pimple on her ass from rubbing it on the dirty stage or that sweaty guy in corner, now that's bad.
                I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Working...
                X