No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting...

Im really not concerned with what you think of my martial ability, Maestro. I know where Im at with my training and I know where I need to be, and thats all I need to concern myself with. Perhaps you should stop worrying so much about where others are at... I dont claim to be some amazing martial artist; in most cases Im just happy to be learning. However, as I said (in less words) in my first post, Im always willing to meet other martial artists for a *friendly* touching/crossing of hands, and my contact information is posted in my profile.

But all this is beside the point, as we arent here (I dont think...) to discuss our relative abilities with eachother. Were here to ask and answer questions about the arts, and connect with other martial artists that are perhaps too far away to actually talk with in person. Atleast thats why Im here.

My time on the internet is limited, so I hope from here on out I can spend time posting on topics that are more...important?

Regards
    Josh

Comment

"Im always willing to meet other martial artists for a *friendly* touching...."

um not with your mantid claws please

btw whered you get your ddj recipe from? whats in it? can i put it on my schwanz? lather up my taint with it? sorry i got bugs...or problems

seriously the white man will stop at nothing to get a buck
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Tets, WTF?

Maestro, not all of us came here for self gratification and ego cultivation. Those who did found themselves falling through the cracks, eventually.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Welcome to the happy family.....
          practice wu de

Comment

"But all this is beside the point, as we arent here (I dont think...) to discuss our relative abilities with eachother. Were here to ask and answer questions about the arts, and connect with other martial artists that are perhaps too far away to actually talk with in person. Atleast thats why Im here."

we arent here to discuss our "abilities" but if u talk as if u have skills, u should be able to prove it with discussions that actually matter. instead of the bullshit that is discussed on this site.

like my recent thread on hung style energy application, it was met with bullshit. not because the article was bad but just because thats what u get.

theres so much u could discusson simply on that article in relation to gung fu and combat ingeneral but nope...

next thing i know onesp1ng is talking about sifu yee and his fight record, as if ANY sifus have a FIGHT record, oh..yea except for mine who fought in the UFC...oopps guess onesp1ng forgot about that one.

anyway...yea,

and lei...self gratification..please, if i want that ill download your mom on my computer, ego and self gratification have nothing to do with trying to start an argument or discussion or SOMETHING other then the ODDBALLS and ****ing stupid bullshit shaolin temple monk politics and who did what to who and how this monk got his dick sucked by this person or whatever
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro
              we arent here to discuss our "abilities" but if u talk as if u have skills, u should be able to prove it with discussions that actually matter.
              Maestro's philosophy in a nutshell.

Although he remains a huge badass.

Comment

yea thats my philosophy... right

why are u even talking? u dont know martial arts, u cant fight and you compared to me is like comparing a mouse and a pitbull

not to mention u dont have any knowledge or experience. why are u still talking again?

to stupid or just no life?

Comment

You know, I could have brought up your "skill" at discussion, relative to the literate posters here, so I deserve credit for not going after an easy target.

Then again, maybe I just did. So nevermind.

And for the record, there's nothing scary about a prepubescent pitbull.
                  Last edited by zachsan; 04-06-2006, 10:53 PM.

Comment

lolo your so clever!! u actually feel the need to defend your pride? why do u get angry because i hurt your pride? what u got to be proud about lolo.

u got nothing, what do u do, what do u know? shit is the answer lolo

u want a lesson in my skills come and see me, i wont dissapoint. or u could just keep talking, which is what u will do my little bitch

lolo

Comment

Working...
                    X