Penis Qi Gong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Qi Gong

Does any of you know some exercises of Penis Qi Gong?
    =========
    Peace out!

Tu Jin-Sheng

Tu Jin-Sheng

Whack my wang

This guy is the most well-known in the west for his Iron Crotch. He has a son that's into wushu...honestly I dont think jack is very good but that's for another thread.

There are others I know of that teach iron crotch but they are ****ing weird...they go to tijuana and practice having sex with prostitutes and see how long they can last...touching eachother's taint...i'm not into gay Kung Fu (not that there is anything wrong with it)...Iron crotch would be a rare find in the U.S. ...I can only assume that it isnt as widely practiced in the east either...who needs an iron crotch when you can do a backflip kick and land into the splits with an EXTREME look on your face....that or a gun pretty much beats iron crotch.... <---thats an extreme face

Why do ask? interested in doing it? or are you interested in knowing more about it?
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Bear in mind tho, if you want to have kids someday and be a family man.....then you might not want to take part in iron crotch...im pretty sure all that conditioning down there renders your swim team pretty much useless. Yet if you dont want kids and find that a vasectomy sounds a little out of your likings than why not drag a massive stone wheel around by your wang and have your mates routinely kick you sqah in teh nuts. Beats going to a doctor and getting an anesthetic and doing it the sissy way!

Comment

ummm....like refer to the doc in jail thread for more info on the subject of penis qigong. no, no...more boom boom.... ever.....
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin_Disciple_8
          Does any of you know some exercises of Penis Qi Gong?
          Sure. Masturbation is Penis Qi Gong. They don't say that because it is embarrassing. They take the energy generated by masturbating and put it to other uses than ejaculating.

Comment

Originally posted by Happeh
            They take the energy generated by masturbating and put it to other uses than ejaculating.
            Care to explain that? Not curious, just absolutely puzzled.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Here is an old Articvel by Gene on the subject. Its from 2001.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/maga...hp?article=315

Comment

Here is an old Article by Gene on the subject. Its from 2001.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/maga...hp?article=315

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                  Care to explain that? Not curious, just absolutely puzzled.
                  Depends on how aware you are.

Sexual excitement generates energy in the body. Most people think sexual excitement is an erect penis. It is, but there is a lot more to it. If you don't see anything more than an erect penis or nipples, then the Penis Qi Gong thing does not make much sense.

The energy generated in the body by sexual excitement is like muscle tension. If you can feel your body enough, you can feel where this tension is and redirect it where you want it to go. You can use the power generated by sexual excitement to open up and strengthen other areas of your body.

It is easy to prove to yourself. I really don't like people who say "beleive me because I am an expert". I like to give people something they can use to prove things to themselves.

The next time you masturbate, do it for science and not for sexual gratification. When you masturbate, try to feel what is happening inside of your body away from your penis. Do not focus on the pleasurable sensations of the penis.

You should feel various areas of your body tense up. If your penis is between your legs, why is some other area of your body becoming tense? Because you are a big penis. Seriously. Your penis is connected to your hands, feet and head with physical connections. Not imaginary ones.

Because you are a doctor I heard, and because you never know how much longer I will be around to tell people these things, I will be more open with you than I usually am. I am usually mysterious to try to teach people to think on their own.

When you do this experiment, start as slowly as you can. For some people, masturbation is instant erection and tension. Try to make things go as slowly as you can.

Whichever hand you use to masturbate? I want you to take your other hand and very gently insert it into the armpit of the masturbating hand. Just let it lay there. No tension at all in it. That hand is acting as a sensing device only.

Now take the masturbating hand and slowly make yourself erect. Then perhaps masturbate if you wish. During this time, I want you to pay attention to the hand in your armpit. What does that hand feel?

You should feel the chest muscle on that side of the body tense up. Why is your chest tensing up if it is your hand on your penis? The chest is like 2 feet away from the penis. Depending on the method of masturbation, you will also notice that the elbow of your masturbating hand has a tendency to push outwards so that your masturbating arm looks like a wing, or your arm crushes itself to the side of your body.

The Penis Gi Gong would be about taking the energy that is tensing your chest, or the force that is crushing the arm to the side of the body or pushing the elbow outwards, and putting that energy in your leg or head or someplace else it does more good.

Actually the force should go to the other side of you body. But I can tell already this is too much information for one post.

Comment

The next time you masturbate, do it for science and not for sexual gratification.

Only on russbo.com. You won't find this stuff anywhere else.

If your penis is between your legs...,
                    BTW, the last time I looked, my penis was between my ankles. But don't tell anyone. Don't want anyone to think I'm a freak or something.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some scientific experiments to perform.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc

Only on russbo.com. You won't find this stuff anywhere else.

BTW, the last time I looked, my penis was between my ankles. But don't tell anyone. Don't want anyone to think I'm a freak or something.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some scientific experiments to perform.
                      Don't forget to come back and tell everyone that you found something useful in what I said.

That what I said is not a joke.

Comment

No way Happeh, not a joke ! I tried it, ya know, for science !!! Haha

No really though ! And about 10 sec. after I was armpit deep, I was thinkin about what I had for dinner, what I'm gonna do tomorrow. Basically I was no where near realizing where any muscular contractions might be happening.

Sorry ! Damn this pea size brain of mine, only good for one thing at a time, all neanderthal and sh**..... Arrrrrrrr.
                        "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Originally posted by baiwanxi
                          No way Happeh, not a joke ! I tried it, ya know, for science !!! Haha

No really though ! And about 10 sec. after I was armpit deep, I was thinkin about what I had for dinner, what I'm gonna do tomorrow. Basically I was no where near realizing where any muscular contractions might be happening.

Sorry ! Damn this pea size brain of mine, only good for one thing at a time, all neanderthal and sh**..... Arrrrrrrr.
                          Don't feel bad. I have been traveling the internet for 8 or 10 years. In all of that time I might have come across 1 or 2 people who had what it took to participate in an educated conversation.

99.999999% of the people on this planet are like you. Unable to focus for more than a few minutes on anything. Unable to sense anything below the outer surface of their skin. You are the majority. Be happy about that fact.

Comment

Hey doc? I didn't realize you were a real doctor. I thought it was an appellation only.

Then I get that email that makes it sound like you got money. The one about the party at your house? If you got money and you are a doctor, I can do something for you.

I can make you famous and more rich than you already are.

This stuff about masturbation being bad for you? It is all true. It is easy to prove.

I can tell you what to do so you can write up a scientific/medical report on the negative effects of masturbation. Because you are a doctor with money, people will listen to you.

No one will listen to me because people are trained to obey signs of status, like being a doctor. They are unable to think for themselves and determine for themselves if what I say is correct. I am arrogant and short tempered so when someone begins to question what I feel is something as obvious as 2 + 2 = 4, i get irate and accuse them of being stupid. They are, but of course once I tell them that, they will never believe me, even if I have a truckload of evidence.

I am exhausted from this project. First I tried to explain to Kung Fu people. I ran into egotistical men who could not stand that I knew things they did not. That their students or friends were paying attention to me and not to them. So they would not listen.

I then tried explaining to scientists. To my horror, I discovered that most scientist these days will only believe something that has millions of dollars of studies behind it, or some scientific guru told them to believe it. These scientists did not have the ability to do science. To study evidence and reach a conclusion. The majority of them were clerical workers with a scientific degree.

Then I went to a place where leaders and politicians posted. I thought I might be able to get their attention since they were leaders who are supposed to look out for the well being of the people. I thought since they are leaders they would have the intelligence to understand what I was saying.

Instead I discovered that politicians are like those scientists above. They only believe what some status symbol or million dollar study tells them to believe. They do not have the ability to think for themselves and reach a conclusion.
                            -----------------------------

Here is where you come in. I saw a study awhile back telling people that masturbation was good for them. To my way of thinking, whoever wrote that story received status. People look up to them. They recieve money becuause people look up to them for that story that masturbation is good.

If you show up with a study saying mastubation will cause long term physical damage to the body, buttressed by factual observations I will tell you to make and you can do on your own, they will be unable to refuse you.

They cannot belittle you they way they do me because you have money and status as a doctor. They will have to listen to you just a little.

That is all it will take. To get someone to listen just a little. The evidence is undeniable. The evidence is easily repeatable. The evidence affects any human being on the planet, man, woman, south american, asian, european, american, whatever.
                            ----------------------------

I realize you will probably not take me up on the offer. That this is probably just me talking out loud. I hope you don't mind if I do that. If you won't take me up on the offer, someone else will.

This post is another in a long trail I have left on the internet beseeching people to open their eyes and learn that masturbation causes harmful effects to the body. At some point in time, one person in the world is going to believe me. They are going to follow this decade long trail of posts. They are going to find that I always say the same thing to everyone. I always post the same evidence.

That person is going to discover I am right, and that there is a 10 year history of me trying to get someone to see I am right. Then that person, whoever it is, will take what I wrote and they will become rich and famous.

I don't care. I only want what is best for all of humanity.

I would like you to put my name down as the inspiration of the study, or as a contributor. You can have the money, fame, newspaper interviews, TV interviews, product endorsement and everything else. I am a simple person waiting to die. I don't need all that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                            X